Chapter 11

Lindsay's POV

I woke up to two strong arms embracing me.

"Morning angel." James said. "The doctor should be coming in soon to refill the IV with more blood."

"I guess that means you and the guys need to leave so you don't, uh, you know." I said.

"Oh right. I still have these bad boys." He said pointing to his fangs that just appeared.

"How sharp are they?" I asked.

"What do you mean how sharp are they? They're fangs." He replied.

"I know. But can I touch them? They aren't that sharp are they?" I said.

James laughed. "No. Go ahead."

He opened his mouth and I touched one of his fangs feeling the tip of it.

"Wow. That's incredible." I said touching the other one then putting my hand back.

"I guess. If you enjoy biting people." He said.

"Yeah I guess." I felt his hand and realized for the first time how cold he actually was.

"James. You're so cold." I said feeling his chest.

"I know. It's one of the things of being undead. You're cold because you don't have blood in you and your body can't radiate body heat." James sighed stroking my hair.

I smiled looking deep into his eyes.

James noticed and laughed. "You like my eyes don't you?" He asked.

I nodded. "They're beautiful."

I started leaning in and he caught on but before our lips met a nurse rushed in and James fell back into his chair.

She gave a suspicious smile and I said, "You GUYS might wanna leave now."

"Right. Kendall, Logan, Carlos! Hall now!" He said and they followed him out.

"Alright. I'm ready."

The nurse filled it up then told the guys they could come back in.

After the nurse left, Miranda finally woke up. How did I know? She made it known to everyone, that's how.

"Morning bloodsuckers, lovebirds and Americans!" Miranda said happily standing up.

"Who are the lovebirds?" James asked chuckling.

"Oh don't play innocent. I heard you ask her out and I saw you about to kiss her. Yeah. I'm a light sleeper." She said.

James gave me a 'what the heck' look.

"I may have forgotten to mention that about Miranda. Oops!" I said giving an apologetic look.

James rolled his eyes. I grabbed a pillow from behind me and threw it at him.

"I may be hospitalized, but I can still hurt people!" I said strongly.

"Yeah, and you're lucky you're hospitalized or I would've thrown it back it you." He said his fangs gleaming.

Which kind of scared me, but also intrigued me.

I started to get lost in his colorful glowing eyes again. And then my gaze was shifting between the four guys. I was either looking at their eyes or fangs.

"Uh, Lindsay?" James said.

I snapped out of it. "Hm?"

"You ok?" He said.

"Yeah. It's just ya'll's eyes are just, beautiful." I said.

"Here we go with the eyes." James said laughing.

I rolled my eyes. My boyfriend is stupid. No matter how old he may be in vampire years.

"When am I getting released out of here?" I groaned.

"Actually, tomorrow." James said. "They just think you're still kind of weak so they need to keep pumping the blood into you."

"Yes! Finally! I'm getting out of this hellhole!" I did a fist pump.

"Yay. But can we go home today? I'm tired." Miranda said whining.

"You guys can." Kendall said. "James and I are staying. He needs a ride."

"K. Bye!" Miranda said dragging Logan and Carlos out of the room.

"Ha. I love her. She's always been funny and crazy." I said smiling.

I pulled out my cell phone that I barely ever use, and went onto keek.

I decided to make a video.

"James! Kendall! Come be in my keek video!" I said.

They came over and I started filming.

"Heyyyy guys!" I said.

"Sup." Kendall said.

"Waddup?" James said.

"I'm at the hospital, 'cause I'm a dork and hurt myself. Hanging with the boyfriend and his friend."

"Yeah she said boyfriend!" James said smiling.

"Yup. And Kendall is my buddy!" I hugged Kendall. Kendall gave his cheesiest smile.

"Say bye guys!" I said.

"Bye!" They said quickly and both kissed one of my cheeks.

I stopped the video and laughed, "you guys are crazy."

As soon as it uploaded, I started getting comments.

'Who is that brunette freak on the right?' One comment said.

Another said: that blondie needs a nose job

Another said: If he's your boyfriend, kiss him

Oh boy. This is not gonna end well.