Chapter 19

Vampire Captives Fan fiction: Chapter 19

Sarah's POV

I went onstage and back to the dressing room in five minutes.

"I'm back!" I announced as I walked into the room.

The band came in exhausted.

"Can we go home now?" Logan asked.

"Yes. Please." Lindsay said.

We all got up and walked to the van.

Kendall drove and I sat next to him.

Everyone except you know the vampires were falling asleep until Cruise by Florida Georgia Line came on the radio and we all sang really loud all the way home.

"I am...exhausted!" Miranda sighed leaning on Logan's shoulder.

James was carrying Lindsay because she fell asleep.

We walked into the house quietly and James sat on the couch leaving Lindsay asleep on his lap.

"I'm glad you don't have a dog or...ugh...a cat." I said. I hated cats.

"Yeah. That would be horrible." Logan said rolling his eyes.

"I'm going to sleep!" Miranda fell back onto a couch with Logan next to her same with April and Carlos. Danny and Tony fell asleep in the basement.

"Well," I whispered. "I'm going out."

"Where are you going?" Kendall said smiling, because he already knew.

"Hunting. I haven't had a decent meal in days and you expect me not to hunt?" I said.

"Fine. But can we come?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah sure whatever. But you guys might be disgusted." I said.

"Whatever." James said.

So the five of us left for the woods.

I howled really loud and paused. I heard a howl back. That was my best friend Emily.

"I'm starving!" I said and changed into a wolf and howled barking at the four guys.

"What?" James said.

I growled. I did not like his attitude.

I turned and sniffed the air. I jetted off into the woods smelling a rabbit. I chased it and caught it bringing it happily back to the guys dropping it in front of them. The blood was dripping from it so their faces said it all.

I changed back to human. "Who said this was for you?" I said tearing it apart.

"Gross." Logan said.

"Ew. Nasty." Carlos said.

"Do you have to do it in human form?" James asked disgusted.

"No. But it's funny seeing you grossed out!" I laughed and changed into a wolf. I finished off the rabbit and rolled on my back.

I sniffed and growled. There was a cat.

"What is Sarah afraid of a little cat?" James laughed.

I growled at him and started barking at him.

"Kendall! Call your girlfriend!"

He pulled out a ball. Of course I can't avoid a ball.

"Sarah! Ball! Fetch!" Kendall said throwing the ball.

I was in human form before he threw it.

I was fighting the urge to chase after it. "Come on Sarah. Don't give in. You're better than this. Come..on...I can't help it! Ball!" I yelled and ran after the ball bringing it to Kendall.

"Hey! That was so rude!" I pouted.

"I'm sorry baby. I don't want you to attack James. That's all." He embraced me in his strong arms.

"It's ok." I said burying my head in his chest.

"Yo Kendall! A couple hikers are passing by! Show time!" James said smiling with his fangs.

"You got it buddy!" He said winking.

Prepare yourself Sarah. This will gross you out, I told myself.

I'm ready.