Chapter #1

*Reyna's POV*

"Don't you find the grass a little bit greener today ?", I asked Anna to which she rolled her eyes and said,"Dude, it's this green everyday.", and she gave me the Are-You-Cracked look which I was so used to.

School had got over some four months ago and we had all drifted apart to different colleges. The important ones still remained in touch of course. I made sure to talk to Nickey and her oh-so-awesome boyfriend and then of course Janice and Amy. We had all grown up. Everyone had different dreams and aspirations. Janice wanted to do engineering, become a pilot in the due course. Nickey was studying to become a physchologist and Amy had once told me that she wanted to do fashion designing but still wasn't sure.

Me ? I wanted to be different. I hated mainstream. I had long ago decided what I wanted from life and I would have it and I had immediately clicked with Anna on the first day of college.

"Woah ! Since when did you start being so quiet? Still wondering what made the grass green today ?". Anna's voice made me snap into reality as I gave her a small smile.
I couldn't help daydreaming about how I wanted my life to be in a few years.

Marine Life Photography. The thought of it made me ecstatic. I was hoping to dive in the deepest oceans and travel like no one has ever before. I wanted my life to be a holiday. I did not want a life where I had to wait for the weekends. I wanted a job that made me click pictures of the sunset and of the beauty of  the corals, people surfing and the different food that the world ate and the different seasons that the world saw.

Suddenly I could hear the bell ring at a distance as Anna gathered her books and we made our way to the classroom.

****************

Mrs. Tiller handed out exam timetables no sooner than she had entered the class followed by a series of groans. To be honest, I never really minded giving exams. I could write endless points on the different species of sea anemones and the different types of sting rays.

"Why does zoology have to be first? I haven't studied anything !",Anna whisper yelled.
"Oh please! I know you have done those seven chapters. Chill",I whisper back. Exams were going to begin in a week.

*A couple of days later*

Anna had unwillingly dragged herself with me to the shop where they sold stationary. Exams were beginning from the very next day as I realised that I had run out of pens and papers and had to make an urgent visit to the closest shop.
"It's not my problem you are a lazy bum", Anna muttered under her breath.

As we walked through the store, I saw a familiar figure in the medicine section.

Okay ! Calm down ! It's not who you think it is so STOP making your imagination go run wild

As we waited for our turn at the billing counter , I saw the familiar figure make his way down the aisle. As he looked up, our eyes met and his face paled.

Out of seven billion people in the whole damn world, it had to be him ? What in the world was he doing here ?

-----------------------------