Chapter #3

*Reyna's POV*

I was in the middle of finishing my zoology paper when a piece of paper landed on my desk. Without thinking twice I opened it as it read ,"Tell me why sea turtles can't eat on land". As I craned my neck, I saw Anna looking at me expectantly. I rolled my eyes as I scribbled the answer and threw the paper back.

"Soooo", Anna drawled after the paper,"I'm guessing your exam was "awesome"", she said mimicking me.
"Did you forget about the date that you have tomorrow?". I gasped.
"Oh ! Is it tomorrow then ? And it's not a date."
"Whatever".

*Sunday*

*Ron's POV*

Oh damn ! I couldn't help but gape when i saw her. She was wearing a white t-shirt with cargo pants and her hair falling down below her shoulders. She spotted me and sat down.

Okay. Just explain. Don't get nervous.

Easy for you to say !

Hey ! I am you !

She looked at me expectantly. I realized she just wanted to get over with it. She kept looking at me as I launched into my monologue.
"Okay. I know that you didn't want to meet. When we were dating back then, I loved you. I really did !", I could see the change in her expressions. "But then... Then I got scared. I knew that we wouldn't be happy together. I mean.. Yeah. I fell in love with Emma too. That too. Look... I know what I did and I am sorry. I really am."

I let out a breath that I was holding. Her expression was stone cold.

"Are you done or is there more ?"

I noticed she hadn't even touched her coffee.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm done."

She got up , reached for her purse , got out a two dollar bill, put it on the table and left.

She left ? Just...just like that ?

Well so did you leave "Just like that".

A feeling of cold and dread settled over me.

-----------------------

I dedicate this chapter to AyshaCoutinho for being so good and supportive as I began this and even as I ended Coming Out Strong.. Thank you !

Soo .. Comment on what do you think will happen next. Will Reyna will fall for Ron again or will someone else intervene in her life ? :D

Have a happy 2k16 ! Make it your year.. Till then ,

~Vote❤️
~Fan ❤️
~Comment ❤️