Chapter #5

*Reyna's POV*

"Where are we going ? To that new club that has opened in the city ?", I asked Kurt as he drove
"Club ?", he asked ," since when did you start clubbing ? Nah. I have an idea so don't ask me about it", he finished.

I inhaled the beautiful perfume of his car. We talked about the most random things : studies , work , music and travel. It was beautiful. Just like old times. Minus the black mercedes of course ! It was almost five in the afternoon and Kurt had been driving for about an hour now. Then , I heard the unmistakable roar of sea waves.
Why had he brought me to the beach?

He pulled over and we got out. We were in the private sector away from the crowd. I was all smiles. He made his way towards a rickety old pier set at a distance as I followed suit. He sat down pulling me beside him and I shivered as my feet touched the cold, salty sea water. The sun was going down and the water had taken a beautiful colour of the evening sun.

Then it dawned upon me. He had brought me here to witness The Sunset of course ! Something that I hadn't done for a long time now. I let my eyes soak in the constantly changing colors of yellow to orange to fiery red to crimson and finally black.

I would prefer coming here than going clubbing any day !

We both stayed silent till the sky took on the colour of black. But it was a comfortable silence. Both of us enjoyed the company of the other and nature.

Then we began talking  about absolutely nothing and everything at once. The sea, careers, family, love etcetra. Things that you usually talk about after witnessing a beautiful scene, in my case, being the Sunset and we went talking until the sky burst with a million stars overhead.

It was pure bliss. Friendship combined with a tinge of.....love ?

-----------------------------

I loved writing this chapter ! Thanks AyshaCoutinho  for ALWAYS being the first one to vote ! I like to think of it as a sign that the chapter is good enough !

Have a stupendous day folks !
~Vote ❤️
~Fan❤️
~Comment ❤️