23. "so...what do you want to do tonight?"

I was resting in bed when I suddenly got a text message. I checked it and saw that it was a message from Jacob.

Jacob: Hey babe! I'm coming up.

I smiled a little at the message. I suddenly heard my door open. I looked up to see Jacob coming in with a Burger King bag. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Everyday day for the past week it has been like this, since I'm not allowed in school for a month. After school lets out, he comes to my house, brings me food and we just hang out. We cuddle, watch movies, a little kissing which I'm starting to like a lot more than before. In fact, I love it when he kisses me.

Ever since I realized I love him, it's been hard to hold my feelings back. I just want to jump him all the time, but I can't, especially not with this concussion and broken arm.

I was pulled from my thoughts when Jacob threw a box of chicken nuggets on my tummy. "Got your favorite." He said, with a small smile.

I grinned. "Thank you, you're the best!"

"I know." He said cockily, before lying down next to me. "So...what do you want to do tonight?"

"I don't know." I said while shrugging my shoulders, even though it hurt my arm slightly.

He lifted one eyebrow before wiggling both. "Oh, you know." He purred, causing me to giggle.

He chuckled a little before leaning over and kissing my temple.

I bit my bottom lip and smiled. He stretched before climbing over me and lying behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

I blushed as he kissed the back of my neck. He started to nibble a little, causing me to break into a fit of giggles. I started to squirm around, to which he stopped blowing and held me tight. "Be careful babe," he said. "You might give yourself a headache. And I don't want you to hurt your arm any worse either." He said, reminding me about my concussion.

I already had a minor headache, so it wasn't that bad. But he was right, I didn't want to make it worse.

He nuzzled his face into my neck. I grinned widely as I tried to hold my giggles back.

I started eating my chicken nuggets. Jacob snuck his face out of my neck every once in a while to get a bite, which I always gave to him. Then he would go right back where he came from.

I guess I had fallen asleep not long after a few chicken nuggets because next thing I knew, I was waking up in the complete dark. My light had been turned off. The only thing lighting up my room was the TV. Jacob was still there, I could feel his arms am wrapped, his chest pressed against my back, and his light snore that was blowing air on my back everytime he exhaled.

I rubbed my eyes before feeling around for the remote. After a few seconds for searching, I finally found it. I turned it off and laid back down. My head lying on Jacob's left arm, his right arm was wrapped around my body.

I closed my eyes and leaned my back more into him. I was just about to fall asleep when I felt Jacob's body begin to move. I opened my eyes and looked over at him when I felt him sit up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, worried and a tad sad that he was leaving.

He looked down at me and smiled. "I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." He leaned down and kissed my forehead before getting up. I let my eyes scan over his body as he left the room. He was wearing low hanging jeans, his Hanes underwear sticking out at the top, and no shirt. I don't remember him taking his shirt off so he must've done it after I had fallen asleep.