17. "we need to talk about us"

Jacob stared at me for a while before finally responding. "Why just specifically that kiss?" He asked.

I sighed. "Okay, all the kisses we've ever shared!" I exclaimed. "Actually, us! We need to talk about us! What are we? Or why do you like me so much? Or-"

"Slow down!" Jacob yelled back at me.

I stopped talking and took a deep breath. I looked Jacob right in his eyes. "We need to talk about us."

"Why?" He asked with a smirk. "Do you like me or something?"

I didn't answer. I mean, I couldn't. I'm still confused on whether I like him or not. Like, he's a bad influence but I can't stop these feeling that just keep growing more and more for him.

It was silent for a little while. I guess he was waiting for an answer, so I said the truth. "I'm not sure. I think I do but...I don't want to get involved in all the bad stuff you do."

He kept looking straight into my eyes. "I would never force anything that I do onto you." He reached over to me and placed his hand on the side of my face, rubbing his thumb across my cheek. "I love you."

"You don't mean that." I told him. "You can't. We've only known each other for a little over two weeks."

"Then how do you explain these feelings that I've grown for you?! They're bigger than any other feeling I've ever felt!" He paused. "For anyone..."

I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was confused and scared. He was scared of the feelings he had for me, just as I was scared of the feelings I have for him. I think...

I think I love him too.

I was just about to tell him that when he started speaking again. "When I first started flirting with you it was just because I thought you were hot and I just wanted to get with you. But now that I've gotten to know you better...I really, truly love you."

I took in his words. All of them. And they made me feel so special. I wanted to say it back. I needed to say it back. And I was just about to. I opened my mouth to speak...and then his phone went off.

We both jumped from the sudden noise interrupting our calm yet very intense silence.

He sighed loudly and reached into his pocket for his phone. He pulled it out and looked at the text he received. He sighed again before locking his phone and laying it down. "I have to go." He said without looking at me.

"Wait, why?" I asked as he opened the door and stood out of his seat.

He leant down and looked into the car at me. "I just have to go."

I quickly opened my door and stood up out of the car. "You can't just say 'I have to go' and then get up and leave in the middle of a conversation like that!" I yelled at him across the parking lot of Burger King as he headed towards his car.

He didn't answer, he didn't even turn around. "Hey!" I yelled as I ran to catch up with him. I grabbed his arm when I caught up with him. He spun around and looked down at me. "You don't talk to me! You don't tell me anything!" I yelled at him.

"Oh really, like what?!" He yelled back at me.

"Like 'she'! Who is 'she'?" I yelled back in his face which had him tensing.

"I'm not allowed to tell you that." He said.

"You're not allowed to tell me or you don't want to tell me?!" I asked, aggravated.

"I'm not allowed to tell you." He said. "I have to go."

He turned back around, and I didn't try to stop him. What's the point? He's not going to tell me anything anyway. He unlocked his car and got in but not before turning around and looking at me.

After that, he got in and drove away.

.....

I knocked on the door of the motel room. There was a lot of arguing and shouting going on inside. I hope he gave me the right address.

Maybe I should just leave. I was just about to turn around when the door opened and he came out.

"Hi." He said.

I gave a little wave as I greeted him back. "Hey Tony."

He rubbed his eyes. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked, sounding frustrated and tired.

"Well, I skipped school since I'm obviously not in it right now so I wanted someone to hang out with. I tried Jacob but he had to go somewhere for some stupid reason." I said, all while looking at other things besides him. But I finally looked up at his face to see if it would change when he answered my next question. "And...are you mad at me still?"

He sighed. "No, I'm not mad at you. I'm actually sorta thankful that you got me back unexpelled."

I gave him a look of confusion and was about to ask why, but I guess he caught on with the look I gave since he answered the question I hadn't even asked yet. "It's the best selling ground I have."

I was confused for a moment as to what he was talking about until I repeated the sentence once more in my head and realized he was talking about selling drugs.

"Oh," I said. "At least you're not mad at me anymore." I was trying to get the subject off drugs. I just don't feel very safe talking about them.

"Anyway," Tony said, dragging me away from my thoughts. "What do you want to do?" He asked, which had me very confused.

"What?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled a little. "You said you wanted to hang out, what do you want to do?"

I blushed in embarrassment. "Oh." He chucked as we started heading towards my car. Once we got there I said where we should go. "Let's go to the mall."

He groaned as he sat down in the passenger seat. "Why the mall? I hate the mall."

I gasped. "How could you hate the mall? It's fun!"

He gave me a look if disbelief and boredom. "Name some things that's fun about it."

"Well..." I trailed off, trying to think of something. "Umm...you'll see once we get there!" I said.

He chuckled. "Whatever you say." Was his response.

"You'll have fun, trust me."

.....

Hey...I'm sorry that this was also very short and not hot, like I promised. I thought I was going to make it hot but apparently my mind had different plans for this chapter.

But I will try to make the next chapter hot, and if my mind decides to be a jerk again, I'm sorry.

Also, I'm typing this at like 4:30 in the morning so I'm really tired. Like I kept saying Axel instead of Alex when I was re-reading the last chapter. I'm going to sleep before I die.

Umm...yeah...

THANKS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

read~enjoy~vote~comment~thanks

-MGN