Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

"There's been enough chit chat going on, I say it's time to start this game. With me being the magnificent host, this game couldn't get any better," Tamaki proclaimed.

Unsure mutters went around the room, about both the game itself and questioning whether or not Tamaki should be the host.

"Who made you the host?" Gray asked gruffly, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Why, Fate did," he answered. "Plus, I was born to be a host!"

More unsure muttering went around after his last sentence. Finally deciding that it was time to get things under control and start the game, Tamaki made a subtle cough to once again get everyone's attention.

"Did everyone place a belonging of theirs in the bag?" Tamaki asked the guys. He was answered by a wave of nods going throughout the room. "Perfect! Now we just need one of the many lovely ladies to choose."

You were sitting in the back of the room with most of the other girls. Unlike the majority of the girls, you weren't afraid or nervous. Tamaki saw that in you and that's exactly why he chose you. He extended his hand out to you and said, "You're up first, my dear."

Rolling your eyes at his words, you ignored his extended hand and stood up yourself. You walked slowly over to the bag that held one item belonging to each boy. Closing your eyes, you reached your hand into the bag. Your hand touched a cold, thin item. You wrapped your hand around it and pulled it out. When you opened your hand you saw that the item you pulled out was a screw. You held it up in the air for the others to see.

"Brother, isn't that yours?" Al asked Ed who was sitting next to him.

"You're right, I guess I'm up first," he said, not at all displeased with the circumstances.

Tamaki led the both of you to a small closet at the far end of the room. Before he closed the door, he said, "Have fun you two. Make sure you treat our guest right."

He then closed the door and seconds later you heard a faint click on the other end.

"So, we're alone for seven minutes, right?" Edward asked, not seeming shy about the idea. He started talking more but you turned away from him and walked towards the door when he wasn't paying attention. You tried the doorknob and was surprised when you realized that Tamaki really did lock you both in the closet. Your attempts to open the door snapped Ed out of his babbling and he looked shocked to see you by the door.

"You're trying to leave?!" he asked, stunned.

"Yeah, sorry. I don't like short guys," you said with a shrug.

"I'M NOT SHORT!" he exclaimed.

"Ow," you said as you covered your ears. "You may be short but you sure do have a big mouth."

"That's it!" he screamed as he shook his fist menacingly at you.

"What are you going to do? Hit me? You can't even reach my face."

"Wanna bet?" he asked in a rage-filled voice.

You knew you probably shouldn't keep egging him on, but it was too fun to stop. You've never seen someone who took offense so easily and it was entertaining. Too bad he was smarter than he looked.

With his fist still raised, he slowly approached you, the look of rage growing on his face. You backed up with each step that he got closer to you until, finally, your back hit the wall. You suddenly grew worried that you took this too far, that you broke every wall of his that was holding back his anger. You gulped nervously when he was standing right in front of you, his fist still raised. Before you could do anything, he slammed his fist into the wall next to your head right before kissing you. You were so shocked by his unexpected action that you didn't fight at all. Forgetting about everything you said earlier, you kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. With there being not much time left, the two of you were only able to kiss briefly before Tamaki opened the door.

Edward pulled away and started walking towards the door, leaving you standing there in shock, still wondering what had just happened. Once Ed was at the doorway, he turned around to you and said with a grin, "I can't be that short. After all, I was able to reach your face."