Light Yagami (Death Note)

"Let's get right to the next round!" Tamaki exclaimed, excited as always for the continuation of the game. The other guys just sat in their spots with their arms crossed, not even caring about the game anymore. As long as it would eventually be over, they were content on how things currently were. They just hoped that Tamaki would prolong it any longer than necessary.

"Now, which of these lovely ladies is next? It's just so hard to make a choice," Tamaki sighed overdramatically.

"Oh, just choose already!" Natsu grumbled.

"You can't just expect me to pick one randomly!"

"Uh, yeah. It's not that hard."

"Fine!" Tamaki yelled, once again being dramatic by throwing his hands up in the air. He suddenly grabbed your hand since you were the closest to him and brought you to the center of the room before you knew what was going on.

You looked around at everyone in the room and gulped. Slowly, you reached your hand into the bag and felt around. Every object inside felt solid except for one which felt flimsy as if it was paper. Intrigued, you pulled it out of the bag to reveal that it was, in fact, a crumpled piece of paper.

There were a few words you could make out on the paper but before you could straighten it out to read more, a hand quickly pulled it out of your grasp. You looked up to see Light standing in front of you bearing such a genuine smile that it looked fake.

"Thanks for that. I was hoping I'd be getting that back soon," he said.

Tamaki led the two of you to the closet and as usual, locked the door once you both were inside. Once the door was closed making it so that no one could see or hear you both, Light shot across from his side of the closet and pinned your hands against the wall behind you. Any traces of the smile he wore once before was gone, his face was now rigid and cold.

"What exactly did you see on that paper?" he asked, his voice deadly low.

"N-not much," you stuttered.

"Tell me what you saw," he demanded.

"Just a couple of names and dates. I don't know what they mean, though."

He took a minute to think, his grip on your hands never wavering. If anything, his grip only got tighter which made you worry. You honestly didn't know what the big deal was, you barely saw anything on the paper. Maybe the little bits and pieces of words that you saw meant a lot to him. You didn't want to risk him getting any angrier.

"I promise I won't tell anyone," you said, snapping him out of his thoughts. He looked down at you and smirked.

"I know you won't. Just consider this as.... Motivation for you to keep quiet."

Before you could ask what he meant by that, he pressed his body up against yours and kissed you. It was far from being a slow and delicate kiss, it was passionate and lustful. You didn't attempt to resist at all, in fact, you deepened the kiss even further, pushing your body even closer to his. He gently bit your bottom lip causing you to moan and for your legs to go limp, his body being the only support to hold you up.

You yearned to wrap your arms around his neck and to tangle your fingers in his hair, but your hands were still pinned to the wall by his. Slowly, he slid both of your hands up the wall until they were right above your head. He then took both of your hands in his one as he used his other hand to trail down your back, your body tingling in each spot he touched you. His hand reached to your lower back but before it could go any lower, the door was suddenly opened.

"You two certainly had fun in here," Tamaki observed. A faint blush spread across your cheeks as Light looked unphased, stepping away from you to take the time to straighten out the collar of his shirt.

When you both left the closet, Light stopped you before you could go back to your seat. He grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him.

"You're going to sit with me," he told you. "You know, just in case you need more motivation."

As long as it was Light, you wouldn't mind the kind of motivation he had in store for you.