Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)

The tension that suffocated the room since the moment the game began started to lessen as the guys came to realize that there were only a few more rounds left to go before the game came to its end. If anything, they were even more in a rush to get the rounds over with.

"Now which of these lovely ladies should be next?" Tamaki asked himself, scanning his eyes over the remaining girls. The other guys sighed, knowing full-well that their time would be wasted even further due to Tamaki's endless babbling.

"Oh, why has Fate granted me this torturous role of deciding?" he exclaimed. "No, I must be strong! If I must choose between the many lovely ladies here, you're definitely my choice," he said as he extended his hand out to you which you accepted with a smile.

He led you to the middle of the room where the bag of items awaited. Carefully, you reached your hand inside the bag and felt around for an item that caught your interest. You quickly felt an oddly shaped item that was cold to the touch. Curiously, you pulled it out to reveal an old, blue ring.

"I believe that is yours, young master," Sebastian said, a slight smirk on his face.

"I suppose it's my turn then," Ciel replied, his voice clearly showing how annoyed he was. He stood up and walked towards you, snatching his ring from your grasp. "Get your grubby fingers off of it. It's an old ring and now you've gotten it all dirty."

You looked up at Tamaki pleadingly for a new partner, but he escorted the two of you to the closet and locked the both of you inside before telling you guys to have fun. For some reason, you didn't think you'd be having too much fun.

Ciel stood close by the door with his arms crossed and a stern expression plastered on his face. It looked so odd to see that kind of expression on such a young kid.

"You don't have to always act so mature, you know. It's not a crime to be a normal kid for once," you told him as you leaned against the wall next to him.

"I would hardly call it an act. Besides, I take no pleasure in behaving like a child. I have more important matters to deal with," he replied, his stern expression never fading.

"Like what?" you questioned. "No matter what, you're going to be stuck here for a little bit and you're still choosing to act like an adult which, believe it or not, you're not one; you're still only a kid."

"Do you always take pleasure in stating the obvious?" he asked with a snarky tone of voice.

"I don't know, do you always take pleasure in being an obnoxious thirteen year old?"

He glared at you for quite some time before finally averting his eyes, allowing you the victory this time. He stayed quiet for a few moments, thinking of what to say next.

"Then how do you suppose I should behave?" he asked hesitantly, obviously regretting asking your opinion. You simply shrugged in response.

"Don't ask me. I guess you should just act the complete opposite of how you do now. That'd be a good start."

He glared at you again and huffed angrily. "This is ridiculous, I knew it would be a waste of my time."

"Wait. There is one thing that most boys your age would be thrilled for."

"What exactly would that be?"

In a blink of the eye, you had already leaned down and pressed your lips against his for a quick little kiss. Before he could react, you had already pulled away and was smirking at his reaction. Even in the dark you could tell he was blushing furiously.

"W-what-" he started as he was cut off by Tamaki opening the door which only made his blush deepen. You only smiled and walked out of the now open door, heading back to your seat. You giggled softly as you watched Ciel exit the closet, trying to compose himself even when his face was still a deep shade of pink. Sebastian was quickly at his side with a smirk stretched across his face.

"What's this? Did the young master get his first kiss?" he asked, his smirk growing even wider.

"Shut up, Sebastian!" Ciel screamed, his deep blush never fading. You couldn't help but giggle even more. What you thought earlier turned out to be wrong. After all, you really did have fun spending seven minutes with Ciel Phantomhive.