Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)

"This game has already gotten so exciting, we just have to continue!" Tamaki exclaimed. He spun around the room with such enthusiasm that it made everyone wonder if he also had a part to play with Fate organizing everyone here.

"It's not like we have much of a choice," Kirito muttered from the back of the room.

"Oh, never mind that! It's your turn, my dear!" Tamaki said as grabbed your hand.

Your heart began to beat faster as you noticed everyone's eyes were on you. Keeping your head low, you let Tamaki guide you over to the table in the center of the room. You reached inside the bag of objects and pulled out a necklace with a charm that resembled a sword. You held it up with a shaky arm for the others to see.

"Hey, Gray. That's yours, right?" Natsu asked the black haired boy sitting next to him.

"Seems like it," he replied as he stood up.

While Tamaki led the both of you to the closet, you couldn't help but shake. Your nervousness was getting the best of you and you weren't able to control it. It only got worse once Tamaki locked both you and Gray in the dark closet.

"Have fun you two! I'll be back in seven minutes so enjoy yourselves," Tamaki said in a sing-song voice.

You stayed at the far end of the closet while Gray stood by the door. You were able to calm down enough to the point where your breathing sounded normal. As long as nothing happened, you'd be fine.

"Are you calm now?" Gray asked from his place by the door.

"W-what?" you asked, your heartbeat starting to quicken again.

"I could tell you were nervous, you sounded like you were ready to hyperventilate. You sound calmer now- at least you used to."

"Uh, y-yeah. I'm better," you stuttered.

"Good. I don't think that creepy guy out there will let us out until we do something."

"Who are you calling creepy?!" Tamaki shouted from outside the door. "I don't hear anything happening in there!"

"My point exactly," Gray said. "We're going to have to do something if we want to be let out. Are you okay with that?"

"Oh, um, s-sure," you stuttered as you blushed.

"Perfect."

In only a second, Gray launched himself away from the door and over to you. Before you could say anything, he pressed his lips against yours. You weren't expecting the kiss and you froze for quite some time until Gray started moving his lips against yours. After finally realizing what was going on, you began to move your lips like he was.

Soon, the kissing began to get more intense. He kissed you more intensely as his hands slid up and down your sides. His lips began to travel from your lips, then to your jaw and had reached your neck. Only a few seconds after his lips reached your neck did Tamaki open the door and gasped at what he saw.

"Why are your clothes missing?! And you call me creepy?! You awful streaker, you shouldn't taint that innocent young lady with your perverted ways!"

You pulled away from Gray and noticed that his clothes were in fact missing. All he was wearing was his underwear. You had no idea how he managed to undress when the both of you were kissing, but the thought alone made you blush severely. You took a quick look at Gray to see that his face was as red as yours.

"You don't understand," Gray said. "I wasn't trying to-"

"I don't want to hear it! When I said 'enjoy yourselves' I didn't mean for this to happen!" Tamaki turned to you and held your hand to his chest. "Come on, my dear. Let's get you away from this pervert."