Chapter 4-Night

My step mom never came home, must be stuck at work. I sit on my bed, barely keeping my eyes open. I try to stay awake so I don't see his face. The boy who did this to me, William. I was a freshman in high school and we met on a teen dating app. He invited me to a college party, and I went. It was fun, there was music and the boys were interested in me. When he got there I got excited, my anxiety hadn't been as bad as it is now. He handed me a beer, and kept them coming. So stupid and naive, I took them and he soon asked me if I wanted to get out of there. I agreed, not knowing what was going to happen. He took me in his car to a cliff in the Valley where it was always abandoned at this time of night. As soon as he put it in park his tongue was down my throat. I fought back but he was too strong for me.

"Let's take those shorts off huh" I screamed no but he pinned me down to the seat and removed them himself. I looked away trying not to be there, trying not to feel it. All of a sudden pain, I cried and screamed and kicked, but that didn't stop him. All I heard was "Yeah you like that? Take it Take it" his moans were the worst sound I'd ever heard. When he finished, he pushed me out of his car and threw my clothes at me and took off. "Thanks, by the way next time don't be so incompliant, men don't like that"

But he wasn't a man, he was a coward, thosewords echo in my head, I ended up dressing myself and walking home. I nevertold anyone, that's when my PTSD, depression and anxiety really kicked in. Ihaven't dated or even talked to a boy since then. He ruined me, if I tell Gagehe'll only just never want me. I can't tell anyone, the bastard didn't useprotection, but luckily I didn't get pregnant. But I'm stuck with that foreverand never will I be wanted again. I clutch my pillow and slowly fall asleep,with tears down my face.