Chapter 25- Day

The boys and I awake in our hotel rooms not sure how I got here. Still in my dress with smeared make up and rattled hair I decided to take a shower.

I let the hot water beat down my back as I try to not think about Gage with that other girl. But how can I not? I knew this would happen, I'd getting attached and he'd find a small thin twig girl who is beautiful like I want to be. I sob loudly, not stopping until I feel dehydrated. I hop out of the shower and dry off.

After getting dressed I hear a knock at the door. I could really use the boys right now, as I open the door fully expecting the boys I see the last person I wanted to see. Jade, Gages bride to be.

She has a synpethetic look on her face "I think we need to talk" she says as she pushes past me into my room and sits on the bed. I follow and sit next to her, my stomach is so upset. I flip my wet hair to my right side.

"What is it? I ask a little rudely.

"I know about you and Gage, I know y'all were together and I know you love him. But I love him too, this may be an arranged marriage but I couldn't be happier that I am with him.

"Who said I loved him?" I spit at her and she looks at me mortified.

"I mean how can you not? Long shaggy hair, full lips, strong jaw line.....great kisser" she looks at me with the devil in here eyes.
"I've known about you for too long Alexandria, longer than you think, let me make something clear. I don't like you, never have and never will. Gage is mine you understand? And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it" she points a finger at me and smirks.

"You bitch, I knew you looked familiar but I just don't know from where"

She gathered her things and made her way to the door. "Youll know soon enough" she slams the door behind her and my heart just sinks.

A few seconds later the boys fill into my room with pizza and movies.

"Did y'all hear any of that?"

"Every bit, she wont be coming near you again. We'll make sure of it. Do you know where you know her from yet?"

"Not a clue, she's known me for awhile now"

They all think hard about this. Until Brendan pipes up "forget that whore, let's have fun. We make our way down to the casino dressed hot as can be, ready for a fun night
~~~~~~~~
Well guys there is your day update. I love talks comments and I've barely had any bad ones
Even though this story isn't super popular I love writing it because y'all love it.
I just want to say the night updates are meant to be shorter than a regular chapter, I'm sorry they're not longer but that's how I wanted to do this. But I love y'all keep commenting, voting and what not and I'm gonna start a question of the day on every update so question of the day
What do y'all think of Gages fiance? And be brutal love y'all

Ps here is jade