Chapter 11- Day

Hey guys sorry this chapter is pretty short, it was just an opener for what is to come up
I would also like to dedicate this chapter to @puglove14

It has been a few months since that night, Gage said he still loves me the way I am but I feel as if he looks at me like I'm broken, maybe I am. But I don't want to be, I want to be loved and not treated like glass. Its Christmas and I'm going to spend it with my grandparents because my dad is out at work and we aren't doing anything at home. Gage decided to tag along since his family is in Paris. Hes in the driver's seat holding my hand with his right hand and driving with his left. We have an old mix of 90's punk music playing and we just drive. The car is drowned out as I drift into a sleep, a light sleep. Like a sleep when you can reply if needed but you are still resting. I feel Gage look at me, I feel him pitying me, I never should've told him. I remain in and out of consciousness when the car stops and turns off. I open my eyes to be blinded by the bright Sun, I wipe my eyes as timidly as possible to avoid messing my makeup up. And I see Gage at my door holding it open. I kick my leg out, stand up and begin to adjust my shirt when I feel the ground come out from underneath me, I scream and before I could hit my head on the ice Gage grabs me and pulls me to him. He stands me up and stares at me worried.
"Are you okay? You need to be less clumsy, some day in going to put you in a big ball so you can't hurt yourself" he jokes to lighten my face. I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck and pulls him close and kiss him lightly he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me so tight I feel weightless, wait I am! He picked me up and twirled me around and I kick and throw a fit but he doesn't put me down until I give up. When he sets me down her gives me a light kiss, soft and sweet. It seemed to have lasted forever until someone clears their throat behind us. We both look startled to see my aunt dede behind us.
"Having fun?" She says in her joking tone
"Maybe not yet" I say as I kiss him on the cheek staring at her
"Okay hooker chill before your memaw comes out here and has a heart attack" we both laugh as I grab his hand and lead him inside and introduce him to the family, it was pretty late when we got there, we only talked for a bit then went to bed in the guest house outside the house.