Chapter 31- Day

My eyes peak open to view the beautiful bedroom I am in. I am suddenly moved when a strong pair of arms wrap around me and pulls me into a warm body. A nose nuzzles into my neck. I lay there, enjoying this feeling I had right now. Suddenly a pair of big, soft lips gently press against the skin of my neck. One, two, three kisses until I turn around and face him.

Gage smiles back at me, "good morning gorgeous" he whispers to me in a sleepy voice. I blush and kiss him softly, his lips made me feel home. Everything I was longing for since he left is all here, and now I don't want to be anywhere else.

Well, except the bathroom. The urge to pee hits me like a truck as I roll out of Gages bed and make my way to the bathroom. While in there I fix my hair and look presentable for Gage, I walk out expecting a cat call whistle from him, but he's disappeared.

I slip my shorts on and make my way into the living room where the boys have set up camp. They all are nose deep in the Internet trying to find a way to destroy this plan set by Gages Mother. He's leaning over Felix's computer when I make my way over and wrap my arms around his waist. He jumps but stands up straight and turns to me. He kisses my nose then hands me my morning coffee. I take a sip and sit on the couch when his phone rings.

Gage walks over to it, "ugh wicked witch again. Hello?" He pauses and rolls his eyes every so sexy. "Yes mother I know, yes I know, at noon. I'll be there dreadfully." He says as he slumps over the bar "No mother I will not be excited. You're forcing me to do this when you know damn well I don't want to" he says in a more yelling Manor now. "Shut up, I'll be there." He says before hitting the end call button on his phone. "Wedding cake tasting today" he says head in hand.

I make my way over to him, "hey its okay, go eat some yummy cake then come back to me. Remeber keep acting like your old self. She can't know that we are staying here" I say as I nuzzle into his chest.

"I know princess" he kisses my forehead. And makes his way to the bedroom to get ready.

"So where are we at boys?" I ask as my make my way back to the line of computers.

"Not much yet, but we just started, I'm looking into the heir contract" said Felix

"I'm looking into The wicked witch" said Drake

"I'm looking into the fiance" said Brendan. "Haven't found much but her family, she comes from a rich family. Mother, father, and brother" says Brendan as he motions for me to look at the computer "as she gets older the brother seems to disappear from the family. I'm trying to find him but he's like a ghost"

I Brendan on the back to give him support. "I'm gonna go out today, sight see, and just hang out until Gage gets back" I say and head to get ready as well.

Later

Out and about I grabbed a coffee and went boutique shopping. Everything is made for little twig women, but the accessories fit everyone. But I watch as the women go in and out of the dressing rooms with one of everything in the store. They don't even carry a size 12, let alone an 18.

I sulk back and make my way to leave, as I was leaving I turn around and see a Lane Bryant. Didn't think they had one of those here. I walk into the store finally feeling at home. A bigger girl with long brown hair walks up to me with a measuring tape around her neck. "Welcome to Lane Bryant. Can I help you find anything?" She asks in a cheerful voice.

"Uhm kinda I guess. I want to get some.....uhm.." I lean into her ear and whisper "lingerie".

She erupts with laughter "Oh honey nothing to be ashamed of, I got just the thing for you that you man will love" She says as she grabs my wrist and drags me to the dressing room. I lift my arms as she measures my breats. "42F cup size. And a size 16/18 panties?" She asks hitting my size right on the spot. I shake my head yes too embarrassed to speak "go ahead and undress I'm going to go grab a few things" She says as she closes with curtain behind her.

Just me and a mirror stand in front of me as I begin to strip the multiple layers of clothes I wear all the time. Until it's just me with my beige bra, black underwear, and big tummy. I wrap my arms around myself in doubt before I'm interrupted with the lady walking into my dressing room with piles of bras, matching panties, and baby doll lingerie dresses. Without saying a word she leaves and I begin trying it all on.

After a good 20-30 minutes of trying on things, evaluating them then putting them back on the hangers I choose 3 plunge bras. Lacy and hot, with matching underwear/ thongs and 2 baby doll lingerie dresses. Black and pink.

Making my way to the counter, I lay them for the clerk to scan. "Did you find everything alright?" I shake my head yes and pull out Gages credit card. I swipe it and take the bag and make my way to the door. Upon opening it, I get hit with the door by a pedestrian.

After gaining back my vision I see someone familiar across the street looking at me. Dark skin, hard jaw line, black hair. Only a look I see on my nightmares. Will. I feel terror rise in my stomach. He waves at me and smirks as he can see I'm horrified at this very moment. I drop my coffee and run down the street, I turn back to seen he's running too.

Me running probably wasn't in his plans of trying to scare me. I jump into the nearest cab and look back to see him running his thumb across his throat as a sign he's going to kill me. Not telling Gage about this...