Chapter 8- Night

I end up staying at his place for the next week or so, same routine every day, just school added in. The nightmares came and went not as ba as they used to be, the nights were still hard but this night was very different, peaceful and soft. I awake and stare at his ceiling then roll over to look at him. Why does he like me? What does he see in me? He could get any girl yet he chose me. I've yet to understand it, I crawl out of bed slowly not to wake him and go to the bathroom, and I shut the door and turn the light on and stare into the huge mirror. I see a different girl, not me, looks nothing like me. She's skinny with blonde hair and perfect nails. Her skin is tan and she's tall and lean. Then I see Gage walking into the reflection and wraps his arms around her, and laughs at me. Like it was all a joke.

"I'd never want a girl that has been ruined by someone else" he laughs at me as he kisses the tall, tan blonde. I wipe my eyes and they disappear and I see me, big body, pale, obviously fake red hair, then black arms go over my shoulders and slowly move down my body, as if they're taking me away. They slowly get larger, and larger, but I don't fight back. I just take it, it's calming like all of my worries and pain slip away. I'm enveloped, suddenly there is no me, no girl with Gage, nothing the mirror is empty. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder, a real hand not a hallucination. It's Gage, he looks worried, but sleepy. "Are you okay?" he asks as he wipes the sleep from his eyes.

"Uh yeah just a nightmare" he wraps his arms around me like mirror Gage did around the girl in the mirror. I feel a flutter in my stomach, and my cheeks get hot. He moves my hair off of my neck and kisses it lightly, I jerk because it tickled, but I like it. I take his hand and lead him into the bed room, I lay him in the bed and straddle him. I lean over him and kiss his neck, and lightly bite it. I feel his back arch with every kiss and bite. I run my fingers through this hair as I do this. Then I move down his chest, slowly kissing him on the way down. When I reach his hips and begin to move his waist band of his pajama pants he stops me.

"We don't have to do this, we can just go back to bed" he leans up and smiles at me.

"Maybe I want to, maybe you're just so tempting I can't control myself anymore" I bite my lip at him and he smiles. I kiss him then proceed to what I was doing. I pull his waistband down slowly and slip his pajamas off. Then I pull down his boxers, to no surprise he was already hard. I pull his boxers off then I grab it carefully. I lick the tip to tease him, then blow on it. Then I started sucking, slowly and hard. His back arches and he grabs the sheets in fistfuls as I suck slowly, and begin to get faster. I use my hand to help me along and he lets out heavy breaths. I keep going until I feel his hips begin to jerk, like he was about to climax. I quickly grab a tissue and cover his head as he came. He laid there breathing heavily as I dispose of the tissue. He leans up on his elbows and looks at me, I get embarrassed. "What?" I ask as I look at him with my hands on my hips.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful" he covers up and I hand him his pajama pants back.

"Well not really but okay if you say so, ready for bed?" I ask as I head for the covers.

"You don't want me to return?" he looks at me puzzled

"No not tonight, I like the suspense to build" I kiss him in the cheek and roll on my side with my back facing him. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. He kisses my cheek then falls asleep, as do i.