Chapter 35- Recovery

I wake up in the hospital, flowers all around me Lillies my favorite. I look over to see Gage asleep in the chair with dark circles under his eyes. I take a piece of paper offmy night stand and make a paper airplane and throw it at him to wake him up. He jumps up exposing his purple beat up fists. "Baby what happened to your hands" i say in alarm as i slowly sit up.

"That creep got what he deserved, thats all you need to know" i slide over in my bed and pat it for him to climb in with me.

"So what happened to everyone?" i say as i cuddle up into his warmth

"Well, my mother and Jade are in jail for conspiricy to murder, and Will will get the death pentaly if he pulls out of his coma" he says as he strokes my hair and runs his hand along my curves.

We lie there for a few minutes in silence until the room is busted into by the 3 boys with food they all come over and hug me and we all just talk for hours it seems. I will not be forever okay, or even slightly the same but all I know is that here in this moment, this is my family, this what I live for.

Gage wheels me out on the terrace of my suite of a hotel room, the view of Paris is just gorgeous from here. Gage looks at me, "Alex, after everything we have been through, and trust me it's a lot. I couldn't imagine myself spending the rest of my life with anyone else, so Alexandria.... Will you marry me?" he gets on one knee and exposes a classic wedding band just my style.

I feel tears begin to stream down my face "even though I'm damaged you would still want to make me your wife?" I ask blubbering like a baby now

"Of course, and you're not damaged you've got character and you're a strong women. Everything I've ever wanted"

I take the ring and slip it onto my finger as he leans in and kisses me. My forever has changed, I was depressed and insecure and damaged none the less. But he saw the good in me and made me feel beautiful even when I refused to see it. My whole perspective changed...Because Of Him