Chapter 5-Day

It's been a week since our date, the Saturday plan didn't work out because of my practice schedule. And the physics presentation got pushed back 2 weeks. But we hold hands in the halls and I get asked a million questions a day about him. We still haven't kissed though, I keep feeling like he is going to, but doesn't. I walk into first period and Gage is sitting there like a little kid in a candy store

"Why do you look so happy?"

"Well I want to ask you if you want to come over this weekend, I'll make dinner and watch some movies"

"That doesn't sound too bad" he gave me a mischievous look "okay what's the catch?"

"We have to wear Pj's, no makeup and no sweater, I want this to be just us seeing each other for who we really are, what do you say?"

"You're a sap you know that?" he gives me the largest puppy dog eyes then I finally give in. "Okay okay, you win, but only if there is snacks"

Classes went on as normal, and I'm feeling anxious about this weekend. I tell my step mom that I'm going to hang out at Jessica's and she covers for me. Before I know it Friday was here, after school I clean off my makeup throw on my Eeyore Pajamas with my shorts on underneath, and an old baggy Mario t-shirt, then it hits me, I have to leave my sweater at home, I find my old Foo Fighter wrist bands and throw them on, just long enough to cover it all. I hop in my truck and head to his house, as I pull up a butler is waiting for me.

"Good evening Ms. Newland, I am Chives, I will park your truck around back, may I take your coat?" He looked like the most stereotypical butler, with an English accent.

"I don't have a coat today Chives, but thank you, the keys are in the ignition and the wheel goes to the right a bit"

"Thank you ma'am" he holds the door open for me, I step through the gorgeous archway, and the detailing is amazing. Ascending from the spiral stair case is Gage wearing an Eeyore onesie.

"I thought we had to match" he says as he flips the hood up exposing his ears.

"You look ravishing" I say in a sarcastic tone

"Dinner is ready, I made it much to Chive's despise, you like spaghetti right?" I nod my head and he bows and holds his hand out I lay mine in his. I've always been a big girl, height and weight, but my hand looks like an ant compared to his. We make our way to the dining room where he sits next to me instead of across me down the long mahogany table. We eat, and talk, the food actually tastes pretty good, and he just looks adorable. After we eat we go into his living room, more like a theatre. We watch Disney movies, back to back. In the middle of our 2nd movie he turned to me.

"Will you stay the night? Like just sleep over?"

"I'd love to I just have to ask my step mom, give me a second" I step off to call my step mom since my dad is off at work. She said she doesn't care if I stay at Jessica's. "She said it's fine, btw I'm at Jessica's right now.

"Well I have a bigger TV in my room and the bed is much more comfortable up there" I begin to feel a feeling deep in my stomach, flash backs from the party begin to rush in my head. But I'm able to muster up the word yes. Gage looks worried but doesn't say anything, we climb the stair case and walk down a glorious long hall way, art everywhere, the trip is perfect and the carpet is divine. He enters the room at the end of the hall, I walk in after him and his room, and it's huge. His king size canopy bed is on a platform with a huge TV on the wall directly across from the bed. His walls are plain and basic and he had a drum set, guitar, and bass. His bookshelves are stocked with a wide variety of books.

"Soda?" he hands me a Dr. Pepper out of his mini fridge

"Sure thanks" him standing inches away from me, I open the can and it explodes everywhere. On him, on me, and the floor. I stand there in shock for a few second then he begins to laugh. I'm terrified he was going to get mad, but he laughed.

"Look at us, we are soaked" he laughs and hugs me "It's fine, I have some clothes" he walks into his closet and disappears. A few seconds later he hands me a red flannel shirt and a pair of red flannel pajama pants. "I don't have another shirt for me, so I'll be shirtless, if that's okay with you"

"I guess that'll be fine" I saw in a calm tone. But I wanted to tell him to take it all off. I turn to go to the bathroom and change when he stops me

"You don't have to go to the bathroom, you can change over there and I'll keep my back turned"

"Okay" I was feeling self-conscious, but I wasn't about to tell him no. I go in the corner and turn to check if he's looking, but I catch a glimpse of him stripped in boxers. His pale skin was muscly, but lean and his back muscles were toned. His long frame did him justice as he pulled on a pair of matching flannel pants. I think he planned this, but I don't mind. I turn around and slip out of my pants and put the flannels on, they were a little long. I'm 5'10 and they were long on me. But he was also 6'5, I take my shirt off exposing my overly large stomach with stretch marks and cellulite, and quickly put the flannel on and buttoned it up, the sleeves were long on the shirt too, and it was a few sizes too big, but it seemed like it would fit him just right. I turn around and he's standing there, with his pants sitting low on his hips exposing his chest to me. But he was looking at me smiling that made me smile. I crawl onto his bed, and sit there crisscrossed in his overly big pajamas. He stands at the foot of the bed and turns our movie back on. The sound of Lilo and Stich in the background then he comes around the side and crawls in next to me, I'm still sitting up but he lays down and wraps his arm around me. I lay down next him, my head on his bare, warm chest. He wraps his arm around me and we just lie there cuddled until the movie was over.

"What next?' he asks as he gets up to change the movies out.

"I don't care you pick" he puts Mulan in, my favorite. He turns back around and just leans up against his dresser and stares at me.

"What?' I ask

"You just look so damn beautiful right now"

"Not really, these pajamas are really big on me, which has never been my issue, and I don't have any make up on or my hair done" I adjust my pony tail.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I just can't help but look at you" he walks over to the bed and lays back down in the position we were in before, and I feel myself drifting off, feeling safe in his arms.

Here is a picture of William