(Delirous x Wildcat) You're...

My math teacher thought I wasn't doing to good, so she gave me a tutor. His name is Johnathan, but he said his friends call him Delirious. He always wears blue and black. He's like a walking bruise! He has a buzz cut and ocean blue eyes.

It's Friday, my parents weren't home, and I didn't have any plans, so I asked him if he could help me with my homework. He happily agreed and after school, I drove us to my house. When we got there, I fixed up some snacks and we talked for a bit.

"We should start our homework." He said.

I nodded and went into the living room to get my backpack, "Do you want to stay in the kitchen, or go to my room?"

"Let's stay in the kitchen," He replied, "there's better lighting."

I nodded and walked into the kitchen. We got everything out and started on graphing. However, after a few problems, I got distracted. As much as I hate to admit, I developed a crush on the crazy, geek. I never really thought of myself as "gay," but I can't help it. I spend most of my time with him and we have a lot in common. Plus, we're way past best friends!

"Tyler!" Johnathan yelled.

I snapped out of my day dream, "What?"

"Did you hear anything I just said?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah." I started to blush.

"What did I just say?" He crossed his arms. He's got me cornered.

"Something about graphs?" I guessed.

He rolled his eyes and started to reteach slope formula. We got done soon after, so we went to my room to play video games. I have a huge beanbag chair in front of my TV, so we sat next to each other. Johnathan is a lot smaller than me, so he kind of leaned on the left side the whole time. After playing for a while, I decided to take a break. We stood up and stretched.

Johnathan walked over to my mirror and looked at himself, "Man, I'm ugly."

"What?" I practically screamed.

"What?" He asked normally.

"You are not ugly!" I yelled, walking over to him.

"Yes I am," He yelled back, "look at me. I'm fat. I'm a nerd. I'm a-"

"Stop that!" I yelled at him, "You're not ugly! You're not fat! And you're not a nerd!"

"Stand next to me." He said.

"What? Why?"

"Just stand next to me."

I walked closer to the mirror.

"Look at yourself."

I looked at myself. Blue eyes, light brown hair, weird mole above my lip, "What?"

"Your baby blue eyes go perfectly with your light brown hair. Your height makes everyone jealous, and you have a body structure that everyone wants." He said. I couldn't help but blush.

"I...I..." I was speechless.

"Now look at me." I looked at him through the mirror. "I'm short. My eye's remind people of sharks. My hair is a new level of retarded, and I'm fatter than anyone I know."

I sat there and thought of everything he just said. Johnathan likes me, but he doesn't like himself. I didn't know what to do. I did, however, have an idea what I should do.

"You're looking at it the wrong way." I said and walked behind him. I looked at him through the mirror.

"What do you mean?"

"You're fun sized, not short," I said and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You're eyes are ocean blue, not shark grey," I said and buried my head in his neck.

"You're hair is different, not retarded." I said and turned him around. My arms were still around him.

"You're great for cuddling, not fat." I said and put my hand on the side of his face.

"You're perfect." I said and kissed him.

It was soft, elegant, and perfect. He was surprised at first, but he soon melted into the kiss. We needed air, so we both pulled apart at the same time, even though we both clearly wanted to continue.

"Oh, I forgot something."

Johnathan giggled, "What?"

I pulled him in even closer-if that's even possible, "You're adorable."

He giggled and nodded. He kissed me on the cheek and hugged me back.

After a little, Johnathan said, "Thanks."

"For what?"

"I don't know." He said, "A lot of people used to make fun of me because of my look, so...I guess I just never liked myself because of it."

"Well, they're just jealous," I said, "and now they're going to be even more jealous because now you're with me, and I'm going to treat you like a prince."

He giggled, "You haven't even took me out to dinner, and you're already my knight in shining armor."

I laughed and kissed his forehead.

He looked at me in the eyes, "You're mine."