(Delirious x Wildcat) Movie Night

"Just choose a damn movie!" I yelled at my boyfriend as he flicked through movies.

"The Human Centipede because fuck you." Jonathan smirked.

"Anything but that." I said.

"It's my turn the choose, Tyler!" He whined.

I groaned and got out of my comfortable seating and walked to him, grabbed both sides of his face gently because I knew he always liked it. I bent down to his level and kissed him.

We pulled away and he sighs. I felt my hands gain a little weight as he relaxed in them. "I just really like horror movies." He mumbled.

"I know you do, Babe, but we always watch the same ones over and over again and I get nightmares." I reminded.

"I like it when you snuggle up next to me." He giggled.

"Yeah but I bet you don't like it when I knew you in the balls, punch him in the face, or kick ya in the ass." I added.

"You've done all those things one time each." Jonathan shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, "Can we just watch an action movie?"

"We've seen all the DC and Marcel movies though!" He whined again.

I groaned and moved my hands to his sides. "Baaaaaaabe." I whined.

"I wanna watch my movieeees." He mocked.

I raised an eyebrow and got an idea. "How about we watch a different kind of movie?"

"What kind?"

I shrugged, "Let's go rent one."

"This is why we need Netflix." He said as he pulled away from my hands, put down the movies, and walked to the door to grab his coat.

I checked him out as he put it on and got an idea. I tiptoed over there, grabbed my coat and smacked his ass before running out the door.

"Tyler!" He yelled at me as I got to the car.

I turned and saw him running at me. I started running again as I laughed, looking over my shoulder at him. I heard him stop from sliding on the rocks. I turned and he picked up my jacket.

He looked at it and slowly raised his head for his eyes to meet mine and we both knew it was game on.

Our jackets are like flags in capture the flag; When the others guard is down, we go after it and run till we can't run anymore.

I headed full speed at him and he ran as fast as he could away. As he ran, he slipped into my large, leather jacket.

"Jonathan!" I yelled and picked up my pace.

He screamed and we ran around the yard a bit before I finally got him. I picked him up from behind and lightly body slammed him into the ground and get on him. I was going to taunt him like we usually do, but I just admired him as he giggled. He looked so cute in my jacket and it looked really good with his blue one.

I bent down and kissed him. I pulled away and stared at him for a little and said, "I love you."

"I love you too." He said back.

I smiled and kissed him again and helped him up. I told him he could keep my jacket for the night because he looked cute, but only tonight. I locked the door and got into the car.

We sang badly to the lyrics of every song on the drive there. We went inside and we were the only people in there besides the lady behind the counter. We eventually settled on the original IT and went to the counter.

"Will that be all, Sir?" She asked me. She was about our age and she was trying to show me what I wasn't looking for.

"Yeah." I said and pulled out my wallet.

"You two like a little thrill?" She asked and lightly bit her lip.

I rolled my eyes and Jonathan cringed. She noticed the unkindly gestures and told us our total so we could leave. We got out of there and Jon and I made fake puking noises and actions.

We got in the car and just talked about how much we loved each other and what we love about each other. We held hands the whole time and the more we held hands, the more I realized I loved this man.

"I can't live without you, Jon." I said, feeling tears coming up and I knew he heard it in my voice too, "I don't think I'll ever fall in love with anyone more than you or deeper than you. You are the handsomest, sweetest, and craziest people I ever met and I love it all."

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

I sniffed, "I know I look like a massive pussy, but I'm just so happy that out of anyone in the world, you chose me."

I pulled into the driveway and the moment I put the car in park, I was attacked by Jonathan with kisses, tears, and "I love you"'s.

I laughed and returned the actions. After a few more kisses, we decided to get inside and finally watch a movie.

We put it in and got all cuddly on the couch but fell asleep halfway through the movie. I'm not complaining though. I wouldn't have it any other way.