(Basically x Wildcat) I Miss This

"Tyler!" I yelled, "I swear to god, if you leave your socks in the front room one more time, I'm going to shove them up your ass!"

I heard stomping and saw Tyler appear from the hallway.

"What are you yelling about?" He shouted.

"I don't understand why you leave your nasty-ass socks in the front room literally every fucking day!" I exclaimed, throwing them at him.

He caught them and said, "Its not that big of a deal."

"Then start putting them where they're supposed to go." I said.

"You're such a pain." Tyler complained, rolling his eyes.

"Me?" I questioned, "You're the one who started this."

"No I wasn't!" He started yelling again, "You were the one who started yelling!"

"Because you left your damn socks just laying around!"

"Are we seriously screaming over fucking socks right now?" He yelled.

"You wanna scream about something else because there's a lot of things you do that also piss me off." I said.

"Oh really." He said, crossing his arms, "Please enlight me on why I'm such a pain to you."

"You don't do anything anymore!" I started, "When we first moved in together, we agreed to split the chores in half and for the pass few months, you've been lacking yours!"

He rolled his eyes, "I do my share."

"When was the last time you took out the trash?"

"The last time it was full." He answered.

"Which was?"

He was quiet and shook his head, rolling his eyes once more, "Okay, but that's one chore."

"No, because when was the last time you vacuumed or swept?"

He through his hands up, "I don't fucking remember-"

"Exactly, but I remember sweeping four days ago and vacuuming yesterday!" I yelled back.

He groaned in annoyance, "Anything else I do wrong?"

I nodded, "You need to put up those sound proof pads up in your recording room because when I'm trying to sleep, I can here you screaming at Evan."

"I can't put those up until we take off the wallpaper because the pads are just going to rip it off." Tyler explained.

"Then we can do it tomorrow." I said as I picked up a pillow off the floor and put it back onto the couch.

I felt arms snake around me and I didn't even bother to look at him.

"I'm sorry." He said in a tone like he was about to cry, surprising me for two reasons.

1.) Tyler never apologies and 2.) He doesn't cry often.

I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he snuggled his face into mine. I felt tears leave his eyes and roll down my skin.

"What's wrong, Babe?" I asked.

He sighed, "I've just been so stressed over the dumbest things lately and I've just been pushing you away along with my responsibilities and...I just love you so much and I don't want you to think it's you..."

He cried a bit harder and I laid him down on the couch and crawled onto him, soon both of us falling back into our original places.

"Just the video demands and the sleepless nights...I just miss your cuddles and our little play fights...I just want to stay with you and I want us both to be happy-"

"Tyler," I interrupted and pulled away so I could look into his baby blue eyes that I loved endlessly, "I know you've been stressed lately, and I miss you too, but you need to tell me these kinds of things so we can get through it together."

He sniffed and I admired the view. I didn't like seeing Tyler sad, but he looked cute. His eyes where red and a bit puffy but it made the blue just pop out even more. His skin was a bit more pale today, but was covered by the small facial hair on his jawline, chin, and about his bright pink lips that were a bit red.

I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed back instantly and we just melted against each other like we used to. Passion took over the once small kiss and turned it to a make out session.

I missed the moments like this; Moments where Tyler and I could just lay and talk...well we're not talking right now, but you know what I mean.

We pulled away and Tyler flipped us so he was on top. I looked up at him and pecked his lips. He smiled and said, "Thank you for putting up with my bullshit."

I laughed and said, "I could say the same thing."

"Yeah you could." Tyler commented before laughing.

"Fuck you!" I laughed.

He wiggles his eyebrows, making me laugh a bit more. He took his hands away from my waist and rested on his forearms next to my head. He then scooted up until we were completely face to face and he smiled.

"I have the best boyfriend." He said to himself as he started kissing my face is random places.

"You do." I said.

He chuckled and pulled away, looking at me once more. "He's got a nice butt too." He added, smirking.

"Tyler," I whined but laughed, "you're ruining the moment!"

"I'm creating the moment." He said and kissed me once more.

I rolled my eyes, "Sure."

He laid completely down, crushing me, but I didn't mind too much. He rested his head next to mine and let out a happy sigh, letting it roam down my neck.

"I love you, Marcel."

"I love you too, Tyler."