(Vanoss x Moo) The Reason

I looked up at the top of escalator to see if I could see him. It's been forever since I've seen Brock, I hope he didn't change too much. I looked around me to see if he was looking for me, but instead I noticed other people holding up signs that said people's names. I looked at the gift shop that was nearby and decided to grab something really fast.

When I walked back out with my new notebook and pen in hand, I quickly wrote down Brock's name and held it to my chest. Without warning, a bunch of people started riding the down the escalator. Most of them left with the other people holding signs. I was one of the last people.

Finally, I saw him ride down the moving staircase. He wore a white button up shirt and blue jeans. While he was looking around, I looked at what I was wearing: A red muscle shirt and blue jeans.

When I looked back up, he was on the ground and looking the wrong way. I decided to flip to a new page and write: "Blind-ass Brock! Over here bitch!"

I held it up and had some parents give me death stares, but I really wanted Brock to look before I put it down.

He finally turned around and soon his eyes stopped on me. He smiled and walk quickly walked my way, reading the sign along the way. He started laughing with he stopped in front of me.

"Why would you hold that up?" He laughed out.

"Because I sat here for like five minutes and you we're looking the other way!" I explained, putting the notebook down and the pen in my pocket.

He laughed even more as I mocked him for being a blind motherfucker.

"I was putting a show on for you." He said as he turned around and started shaking his ass.

I really couldn't think of a comeback, so I just laughed until me was done.

When he turned back around, his dark green eyes sparkled like the stars and his pale pink lips pulled back into a perfect smile.

Brock and I have this connection that's very hard to explain. Like, we've known each other for over four years, and we seem like best friends. Considering we met and talk through a computer, it's strange to think off him as that, but it's true. All of my friends off the screen are nothing compared to him. Plus, I spend a lot more time with him than those friends.

"You ready to go." I asked in between laughs.

"Yeah." He giggled and we started walking.

Walked out of the airport and two my car. I unlocked the doors as we got closer.

"Here," I said while grabbing Brock's bag, "I got this."

I opened the back door and shoved his bag into it. He said thank you and opened the passenger seat of my vehicle and jumped in. I did the same on the drivers side and started up the car.

My house was like two hours away, but we never got bored; Brock and I talked about anything and everything with could think of on the way there.

We eventually got to the topic of our friend's love life's.

"My friend, Chase, has the exact same problem with his girlfriend;" Brock said, "She never lets him do anything and it seems like he doesn't realize that he's 27-years-old, he can just leave."

"Yeah, I don't understand people like that." I said, "Like, you're an adult, they're an adult, so act like adults."

"Yeah and look at-"He stopped himself, "Can I use you and Sidney as an example?"

"Yeah, it fine."

"Well, you and Sidney acted like adults when you broke up." Brock stated, "Like you both talked it out and decided to go your separate ways for the better of both of you."