Prologue

Y/N Lopez a 16 year old from Anaheim City has to adjust to a few changes which includes moving. His mother Victoria Lopez gets a promotion at work but in order to get the position she has to move many miles away to Small Town which is on the outskirts of Sacramento, California. Considering their financial Situation she didn't hesitate to accept. She was a single mother raising two kids; Y/N is the eldest age 16 , then theres Alyssa age 13 and finally Steven age 5. After their father left them things have been difficult and with this promotion things would become better. As much as Y/N hates his father he's not bitter he's become more loving, but if he'd ever see him again he'd probably punch him. They move to small town as soon as junior year is over in order to have the summer to settle in. During that summer Y/N decides to get a job and meets a girl named Camila will there be a spark or will she be just another girl. Read to find out more.

A/N: well this is my first story as you can tell. I'm still deciding if I should continue this as a fan fiction about Camila Cabello or turn it into a teen fiction tell me what you think about the story and what I should do cause I'm clueless.:)