Chapter 21

Y/N POV
Friday rolled around and me an Madison were working on the finishing touches on our song after school. "So I think we should be good for the performance" I said smiling. "Yeah I'm going to go home to change she said. "Yeah I should go change too. "Okay I'll meet you at your house" she said grabbing her things and leaving. I made my way home and showered to be prepared for the show. I had some spare time so I decided to take a nap. I woke up once I heard knocking on the door. "Come in" I said and heard the knob jiggle. "It's locked" I heard Madison said. I got up groggily and opened the door. "Hey I stopped by a bit early so we cou-" she started off by saying when she looked at me and down to my briefs. "Oh sorry. I didn't know or else I would have wrapped a blanket around me"I said quickly grabbing a book to hide my boner. "It's okay it's not like I haven't seen it" she said. "I was going to say we should run the song through avian unless you want to use this time for something else" she said lightly running her finger up and down my chest. "Did my mom open the door for you" I asked her. "No your sister did" she said. "Well if we're quiet I think we could" I said pulling her into me when she looked me in the eyes and got down on her knees. She kissed my lower abdomen and my muscles tensed while I bite my lip. I ran my fingers through her hair and guided her to my member. "Be patient" she said looking up at me. She grabbed the base and placed her mouth around my shaft and started sucking. As I started greeting close to cumming she started going deeper and I soon came in her mouth. She swallowed everything and gave me the most innocent smile. "Now that your taken care of I have to redo my make up" she said. "That could wait a little longer" I said lightly pushing her into the bed. "I like this side of you" she said propping herself on her elbows looking at me.  "Well I mean I can't leave you hanging" I said and she winked at me. I quickly pulled off her jeans and started kissing he hip and gave it a little bite. I made my way down. "Hey y/n" I heard Lauren say opening the door. "Wait Lauren don't" I said as she walked in and I threw a blanket over us. "OMG why didn't you lock the door" she said covering her eyes. "I was kinda busy" I said. "Okay well I'll be downstairs until your ready" she said walking out. "I forgot I asked her to do my hair" I said laughing. "That's embarrassing she saw" Madison said. "It's okay I mean I think she only saw me" I said making her feel better. "She the third person to walk in on us" she said. "Well I mean someone was bound to walk in the locker room it just happened to be Dallas" I said as she slightly tapped me to get off her.

"Hey sorry you walked in on that" I said to Lauren as she was eating some pudding. "It's okay ready" she said holding up her combs. "Yeah" I said as we walked upstairs. "Hey" Madison said. "Hey. I didn't see anything btw" Lauren said. "Good to know I was a bit embarrassed" she said laughing. "Okay I'm gonna do my makeup again. Can I use your restroom" she said. "Yeah of course down the hall and we'll be in my restroom" I said and proceeded to get my hair done. "So any luck on your memory" Lauren asked. "Actually yeah when I bumped into this girl it's like I wanted to but it was just blurry" I said. "And certain smells will remind me of someone but I can't put my finger on it" I said. "Interesting have you thought of talking to Camila" she asked. "I don't think she's interested in talking maybe yelling at me" I said. "It wasn't your fault" she said. "Wasn't it" I said seriously. "I mean I choose to slide face forward in the game and apparently I didn't do enough for her to want to stay in a relationship with me. Look at her she's with Shawn" I said. "Honestly he's just her rebound. She's just waiting til you come around" she said smiling. "Yeah me too. I feel bad about Dallas I know he doesn't want to push me but some days he has this look that he wants to talk and have it be like old times but then he can't" I said. "Okay we just worry about the show then we'll worry about what's up here" Lauren said pointing at my head. "Okay" I said sitting on the toilet. We went to the show and set up. "You okay" Madison said.  "Yeah just nervous" she said. "You'll do fine if you get nervous just look at me" she said fixing my tie. "And now welcome to the stage Madison and y/n for there duet beneath you beautiful by labrinth" the announcer said and we walked on stage. I waved to my mom as I saw her sitting in the second row.