Chapter 20

The following week on Monday I walked into the music room before lunch to see Madison there. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she said turning around. "So we should get this project started" I said setting my backpack down on the ground. "Yeah I was thinking we could do a cover" she said. "Umm Yeah I was thinking that too" I said. "Okay what song did you wanna use" she said. "Maybe an ed Sheeran one" I suggested. "Okay I was thinking beneath you beautiful" she said as we sat down at the piano.

"Okay so it goes something like this

You tell all the boys "No"Makes you feel good, yeah

I know you're out of my league
But that won't scare me away, oh, no

You've carried on so long
You couldn't stop if you tried it
You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it
But I'm gonna try

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath your perfect?
Take it off now, girl, take it off now, girl
I wanna see inside

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight?" i said hitting the keys.

"And then ill come in

You let all the girls go

Makes you feel good, don't it?
Behind your Broadway show
I heard a boy say, "Please, don't hurt me"

You've carried on so long
You couldn't stop if you tried it
You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it
But I'm gonna try

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath your perfect?
Take it off now, boy, take it off now, boy
I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight, oh, tonight?

See beneath, see beneath
I...
Tonight
I...

"And then well both come in

I'm gonna climb on top your ivory tower

I'll hold your hand and then we'll jump right out
We'll be falling, falling but that's OK
'Cause I'll be right here
I just wanna know

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath your perfect?
Take it off now, girl, take it off now, girl (take it off now, boy, take it off now, boy)
'Cause I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight, oh, oh, oh, tonight?
See beneath your beautiful, oh, tonight
We ain't perfect, we ain't perfect, no
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight? " we sang as we both ended up playing the piano together.

"You're still learning aren't you" i asked. "Did me hitting only 3 keys Give it away" she said giggling. "No you're hand placement did" i said smiling. "here" i said guiding her to sit on my lap. "Okay put your hand over mine and then feel how i move" i said playing the keys slowly when she turned her head and our faces were inches away. i tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and placed her hand on her cheek. "Look I'm not looking for anything serious and i know your with Camila and I don't want you to do anything you'll regret" she said. "I'm not with her" i said looking her in the eyes. "And when your memory comes back what then" she said. "I'm unsure. It might just be my hormones" i said and she laughed. "Yeah i could've told you that he night of the party" she said laughing. "I just got out of a relationship too" she said. "I'm Okay with that" i said. "okay come on" she said as she looked towards a storage closet hidden in the corner. She pulled me in there and then she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Do you have a condom" she said as she kissed my neck and fiddled with my button on my shirt. "Mhhmm" i said. "Is that a yes" she said playing with my belt this time. "Yeah i do" i said lightly pushing her against the wall and connected our lips. I trailed my hands down to her jeans and undid her belt. Then She took off her shirt. "Why do you still have your shirt on" she asked. "Why don't you make me take it off" I said and she grabbed my shirt collar and pinned me against the wall kissing me and unbuttoning it. "That was hot" I said. She started kissing down my chest until she reached my jeans. She slid them off and watched my member giving it a kiss through my boxers. I put two fingers under her chin and brought her up to kiss me.