Chapter 13

We walked up to the house filled with teens everywhere. It was packed and you could smell the booze. "Hey cutie" some drunk dude said to Camila. "Not happening dude" I said and we kept walking. We walked into the house hand in hand which cause people to turn and stare.

It was weird having everyone stare at you while there's so many other things that should catch their attention. The girl gossiping about her friends or the boy who's throwing up in the corner. People were whispering. It didn't bother me much.

We walked until we found our friends out back sitting in a circle. "The lovely couple have arrived" Dinah said and I just lifted up our interlocked hands. "So it's official" Daniel asked. "Yes we've been dating for a whole 20 minutes" I said looking at my watch. "Congrats man" Danny said. "Thanks man so is your special date here" I asked. "Yeah he's just parking his car" he said.

"Can't wait to meet him" I said sitting down. "Here have a shot" Normani said handing me a shot glass. "I can't I'm driving" I said. "Come on I'm sure one shot won't hurt" she said. "Really I'm good" I said. "Your loss" she said taking the shot. "Hey babe sorry I took so long I didn't want to park my Porsche next to the party you know how crazy they get" he said. "It's okay" he said kissing his cheek.

"So this is the guy who's been taking Danny away from me" Daniel said. "Jackson this is Daniel" "yeah he's the new one right" Jackson said. "No that's Y/n. Daniels on the lacrosse team with me" Danny said pointing at me then Daniel.  "Sorry about that" he said. "Not a big deal" Daniel said. "That's his girlfriend Camila. This is Dinah, Normani, Ally, Lauren" he continued. "Hey" "hi" "what's up" was all you heard when he was grabbing a seat.

"Nice to meet all of you" he said sitting down. "So how'd you two meet" Ally asked. "Should we tell them" Jackson asked. "If you want to" Danny said. "I say yes. It was a Friday just like this. Danny was throwing a party and Danny asked me if I wanted to dance. One thing lead to another and we were on his bed making out when he spoke up" Jackson said. "He said plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle" Jackson said. "And He did. We didn't do anything but He stayed and then we started to hang out and it sort of just happened" Danny finished their story.

"That's too cute" Ally said said. Everyone agreed. "So what are our plans for this summer" Daniel said. "Partying" Dinah and Normani said at the same time. "This is my jam" they said getting up and going to dance along with the rest of them. "Do you want to dance" I asked her. "Let's go look like fools" she said grabbing my hand and leading us to the dance floor. Three hours later we were taking a break. "Camila it's 10:50" I said scared. "Were going to be late" she said. "Oh my god your dad's gonna kill me" we said getting up and saying bye to our friends.

I rushed to her house trying to not be so late. When we got to her house I walked her to her door. "Thanks for the perfect nigh" she said hugging me. "Thanks for letting me take you on our first date" I said hugging her. We pulled away from the embrace and we were both leaning in for a kiss when her dad opened the door.

"Hello Mr. Cabello" I said quickly stepping away from her. "Hello Y/N" he said. "I was just dropping her off at 11 just like you said" I responded to him. "Thank you for having her home you can go now" he said sternly. "Dad let me just say bye to him" Camila said nudging him in the house. "You got 2 minutes" he said looking at me then entering the house.

"I had a fun time" she said bitting her lip. "I did too" I said looking at her eyes then back to her lips. "So tomorrow's Saturday" she said remembering what I told her in Monday. "It is" I agreed. "From morning til night" "Yes I remember" I told her. "Which means you're spending the night" she said. "Your dad won't let that happen" I said to her. "No he won't so go park your car around the corner and you can get in through my window" she said kissing me and walking into her house.