Ch.3:A fiancé problem and a new Jack

Arthur could feel that's small sadness in his heart but he only laughed and scratched his head nervously. "I-I'll go to sleep now..." Arthur said trying to keep his saddened Heart to himself. He didn't understand why he felt such feelings towards another guy but it hurt.
"You won't get lost will you?" Alfred asked.
"No...I think I remember where my room is" Arthur said as he began walking towards the castle....

The next morning Arthur awoke to Emma pulling his hairs. "Wake up Arthur! I heard a servant knock on your door, you are to be at parliaments chambers in like 10 minutes!" Emma yelled into his ear.
Arthur rolled out of bed and landed on his back. "Damn! Ouch!" Arthur mumbled as he rubbed his back as he got up. And began looking for his clothes, but they weren't anywhere.
"Shit! Emma! Where are my clothes !?"
Suddenly a knock at the door. And the door was opened, Arthur was half naked. Only in some pajama pants that had green plaid.
"Dude....you look like you just woke up" Alfred said as he let in some maids.
"They're gonna dress you." Alfred said as he sat on Arthur's bed, watching
The maids began talking and laughing as they got the clothes out, measurements and everything
"But parliament-" Arthur managed to say over the chatter
"Parliament will meet with us in one hour. They also have to look at some political stuff" Alfred informed as he watched the girls beginning to help Arthur put on his shirt , then coat. And finally covering his spades mark. The clothes were of spades.

"....I'm a club noble, I can't wear spades-" Arthur began to protest but Alfred waved the maids out. The maids filed out and left Alfred with Arthur.
"Dude, you have to calm down, you're the spades Queen. No matter the gender. You belong to spades.....and to me" Alfred murmured the last part as he looked away.
"What?" Arthur asked
" we need to get to breakfast. You will soon meet my twin brother as well as your mother wants you down there." Alfred said with a smile as he opened the door and waited for Arthur to walk out first.
As Arthur made his way to the table, he noticed a beautiful girl with ice blue eyes as well as with almost white hair. Her skin was pale and Arthur knew who she was. She wore a green dress, a sign of being part of Clubs. Natalie Braginsky, sister of the King of Clubs.
"Natalie?" Arthur asked
Natalie got up and bowed slightly, "lord Arthur Kirkland, it is nice to see you again" she said, with no emotion whatsoever. Alfred gazed from Natalie and Arthur, "I see you two know each other.
"Yes....she was my fiancé at some point..."
Natalie slightly smiled, "yes...my dear brother would like to speak to you soon about our engagement, of course I will understand that it is broken off but please speak to him about that" she said as she sat down.
Arthurs mother looked at him worried but only managed to give a half hearted smile of enthusiasm. That breakfast was quiet and awkward.

Later that evening Arthur stood in the library alone, looking through books when he met Yao Wang, the old tutor of Alfred.
"Why do you like so down-aru?" He asked
"I...have trouble settling an old compromise" Arthur replied as he rubbed his head. Yao only smiled,
"We should have some tea-aru" he said as he leaded the Queen of Spades to a room in the library. The room was decorated in spades colors, but it had so many books, and papers as well as maps and even a panda!
"You are quite the teacher" Arthur stated with a slight enthusiasm.
"I am a tutor of many" he said as he poured some tea for the Queen. "May I ask you something my queen?" He asked
"Yes, of course"
"I...I think. No. I believe I may be the Jack of Spades but....I'm not so sure-aru "
"Why?" Arthur asked trying to ignore the slight annoyance he had for the accent but he didn't care much.
"I have...the mark. But it is as if the mark burned against my skin. More like its power wants to slightly explode, I believe this is an imbalance of power between us, Royals-aru " Yao said as he rolled up his long sleeve and showed his arm that held the jacks crest.
"Have you not told the King of this?" Arthur asked as he sipped his tea.
"I can feel that he is worried about something, maybe his emotional imbalance is what is affecting me-aru ?"
"But why would it affect you and not me?" Arthur asked
"....perhaps because you have learned to ignore him? Or your feelings are as a powerful as his majesty-aru"
"But what would make him worry so mu-" Arthur began saying when he realized... He had ignored the fact that Alfred looked a bit disturbed about hearing Arthur have a fiancé
"Yes-aru?"
"I believe I know the reason, please prepare a carriage for me. I will need you at my side as Jack, it's evident you are Jack. We are leaving to go meet the Royals of Clubs" Arthur said as he stood up.