Finally .XIV

Warning this chapter is gonna get a little...hm how do I put this? Well It's what you've all probably been waiting for

Newt started at Thomas, his mouth feeling dry. He honestly didn't know what to say.

"Newt? Is it Minho? We're you jealous that I'm his roommate?"

Newt took a deep breath, he was going for it.

"No Tommy, it's you. I like you okay? And a lot too, like seriously a LOT," Newt winced, "ugh I sound so creepy. I'm just gonna go hide in my dorm now and re-evaluate my life choices."

Thomas laughed and grabbed Newt's wrist,"I have a better idea."

"What's that!"

"We go to whichever one of our dorms is empty and have a really hot make out session."

"What?" Newt choked.

"Newt I wanna press you up against a wall and make out with you till I physically can't anymore," Thomas stared straight into Newt's eyes, making him squirm.

Newt's eyes scanned over Thomas, every single part of his body begging him to say yes.

"I wanna make out with you so bloody badly, just promise no further then that and I'm all yours," Newt whispered.

"Shucking deal!" Thomas grinned and started running toward the dorm.

"My roommate is gonna be there, he only has classes at night," Newt said as they speed walked to the dorm.

"If Minho's there I'm kicking him out. Shuck I just want my mouth on yours," Thomas whined as he staged Newt down the hall that his room was on.

They quickly reached the door and Thomas slammed his key into the lock, pushing it open quickly.

"Hey no Minho," he grinned and pulled Newt inside.

They both just stared at each other nervously as the door shut behind them.

"Um...hey," Newt flushed as he shyly met Thomas' eyes.

"Screw it," Thomas out his hands on Newt's hips and pushed him into the closed door, making sure his back hit gently.

He hovered his lips a few inches over Newt's, his breath warm and shaky.

Newt's heart was pounding faster then it ever has before, he was almost positive that Thomas could  hear it, probably even feel it.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Thomas asked, moving his mouth slightly closer.

"Please stop talking and just kiss...."

Newt was cut off by Thomas' lips gently pressing against his.

Newt whimpered as he wrapped his arms around Thomas' neck. His stomach exploded in butterflies and his heart flew up into his throat.

Thomas slowly deepened the kiss, as if asking Newt permission before he did anything.

Newt kissed him back passionately, all the frustration he felt toward Thomas, melting away.

Thomas pulled Newt's body closer by his belt loops and pulled back a little but to breathe.

"Shuck, I enjoyed that more then I should have," Thomas whispered.