Chapter 17

A week has passed and alot had happened , I had learned I was married to a well known footballer but I had told him I needed time to think about things , He was very understanding and said he would give me some space. I also met the rest of the band , Nadine , Nicola and Sarah. They were all very nice and I got on well with them all although I did think Sarah was a bit nuts. And most importantly Kimberley was visiting me everyday. She said it was like she was trying to prove herself all over again but I told her she didn't have to prove herself because I already liked her. It was Thursday and me and Kimberley were sitting chatting away about me being famous and what things I had done when the doctor came in.

" Miss Tweedy , You have improved very well and you will be free to go home tomorrow !"

" Really ?" I said over excited.

" Yep , But you have to have someone here to take you home."

Thats when reality set in , Where was my home ? , Was it Newcastle or was it here in London in the house I shared with Ashley. I knew one thing for sure I didn't want to live with Ashley I hardly knew the man. But I had gotten to know Kimberley very well so why couldn't I live with her.

" Kimberley ?" I said turning around to face her.

" It's ok don't worry hun , Do you want to stay in London ?"

" Yes I like it here. "

" Well you can come and live with me if you want ?" She smiled.

" Really can I ? " I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

" Well now thats sorted I will see you tomorrow." Said the doctor before he left.

" Can I use your mobile , So I can phone my mum and tell her the brillaint news ?"

" Yeh sure !" She pulled out a very high tech looking phone.

" What the f*ck is that ?"

" Its a phone dafty !" She laughed.

" What it dousn't look like a phone , Where all the fooking buttons ?"

" Haha !! . . Its touch screen"

" Its what ?"

" It means you dont need buttons you just touch the screen." She laughed.

" Thats Amazing ! " I said very much taken back by the idea.

" Well obviously you cant remember anything past your early teenage years." She giggled once more.

My mum was happy that I was going to move in with Kimberley , She told me she knew Kimberley would look after me. When I figured out how to hang up I walked back into my room , But before I got to my bed I caught my reflection in the mirror. I had saw myself before but I hadn't brought myself to take a closer look. My hair was dyed a chestnut colour I was all toned and slim , My skin was browner than I remembered.

" F*ck I have came along way since living in Newcaslte !" I mumbled to myself.

" You look stunning babe !" I heard Kimberley say before her reflection also appeared in the mirror.

" I can't believe I actually look like this and I don't even have make up on , Do I usually wear make up ?"

" Yes , basically everyday of your life." She giggled.

" Wow . . . !"

" Haha ! Thats usually what all the guys say babe , You have been voted the most sexiest woman in alot of tv , magazine and radio polls."

" Omg ! . . I can't believe all this !"

" Well you better , Because as soon as you step foot out that door its all going to start again." She winked.