Chapter 2: The journey

~~super magical magic time skip to the morning (i'm lazy) :3 (play song above while reading if it stops re do it :3

After I got changed, did my (h/l)(h/c) hair, put my glasses on and made my bed, I went downstairs and made (fave breakfast). I was ecstatic to be going to the offices for the first time to record. I plugged my headphones into my phone and listened to Happy by Pharrell Williams. Adam suddenly came up behind me and scared me. "WHAT THE HELL ADAM?!?!?!" I shouted at him and began to laugh. I finished cooking and put the food on the table. Adam told me about who worked at the offices but he didn't tell me one person. He told me Ross, Barney, Jin, Corey and Tim-Tim. I was sure there were more but even if there were he wouldn't tell me them. 

~~time skip to the airport~~

After packing for 5 hours last night, 9pm to 2am, I was exhausted. I looked in my purse for the tickets but they weren't there. "SHIT"I yelled at myself. "What's up?" Adam asked smirking. "I left the tickets at th-" before I finished my sentence I saw Adam holding them. We both started laughing.

~~time skip to flying~~

I was so tired! I was about to fall asleep on the plane when we landed. I groaned, got my hand luggage and got off. "How long is it to my new house?" I asked looking like I just woke up. "3 hours sorry sis." Adam answered. I groaned again and fell asleep in the car.

~~time skip to at the house~~

Adam woke me up at the house. I walked in amazed. It was a mansion! Elevator's, hot tub, indoor swimming pool. This is the life. I went to bed thinking about what a good day i'll have tomorrow.

A/N:

Hey guys! So if you remember I said I would make the chapters longer. Well I decided to make them like this one. So.....ya. Also I might end the A/N(authors notes) cuz it wastes time lol. Anyways bye my ducklings!

-SqaisheyMinecart