Chapter 13 PART 2: The ships are still sailing

Your pov

I hug Laurance back then step away. I then see Max signal for me. (does that make sense?) I head over to him and and follow him to my office. I close the door and then lock it. "What's up with Garroth?" Max says staring out the window. "Well.... We used to date in highschool then I found out he was taking Katelyn to prom so I broke up with him but he didn't know. 3 or so days later, he came to my house and said he was sorry about cheating on me and Katelyn got back together with Jeffrey (I read the comments on the last part and someone said they shipped Jefflyn so THERE!) I rejected (#Rejected) him and slammed the door in his face. He's been trying to get with me ever since..." I say, my hair starting to go fiery again. "Oh...." Max says, walking closer to me. "If he tries to hurt you, or me, I'll kill him!" Max shouts, clicking his knuckles. "WOAH HOLD UP MAX ITS OKAY! I can deal with it." I smile and kiss him on the cheek. "I'll explain everything to him and it'll all be OK!" I say unlocking the door. "Ok... Make sure he doesn't hurt you!" Max says, staring out the window again.

(There must be something about that window)

I find Garroth sitting on a sofa, chatting to Laurance. "Hey guys!" I say, walking over to them. "Hey YN/HS/NN! Watcha been doin?" Laurance says. "Hangin' out with Maxy." I say with a giggle. "Maxy?" Laurance and Garroth say in sync. "Ya! Max! My boyfriend!" I say with another giggle. "BOYFRIEND?!" Everyone says. "OOOOOOH, We haven't told anyone yet... Imma go now... CYA!" I run away with Garroth chasing me, super mad. "Garroth! STOP!" I say pushing Garroth against the wall. "LISTEN, YOU CHEATED ON ME, YOU'RE WEIRD, LAURANCE LIKES YOU (#GARRANCE) AND I HATE YOU! I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, I NEVER WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND EVER AGAIN!" I ran home as fast as possible.

~SUPER DUPER MAGICALLY MAGICAL MAGIC ABRACADABRA TIME SKIP TO 11:00PM~

I sit on my sofa and hug Y/C/N (Your cats name) and Pudsey and write a bit of my fanfic on Wattpad. I then go to bed and dream about tomorrow...

(SOZ 4 THIS SHORT CRAPPY CHAPTER, IM SUPER TIRED AND IVE BEEN RIDING HORSES ALL DAY! THX 4 ALL THE SUPPORT ALSO I WONT BE UPDATING AS MUCH CUZ I GO BACK TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY SOOO YE ANYWAYS SOZ 4 CAPS HOPE U LIKED THE CHAPTER! BOIII!!!)