Chapter 5: The News

Max's P.O.V

After I texted everyone in the offices, I called the hospital and around 10 minutes later, an ambulance arrived.  I felt tears forming in my eyes. I got back in my car and turned the engine on. As soon as I did, Adam called. "WHERE IS SHE?!?!" he screamed. "BRO CHILL! She's on the way to the hospital!" I said holding back the tears. "CHILL?!?! CHILL?!?! HOW CAN I CHILL WHEN MY SISTERS DYING?!?!?!" I could hear the sound of him crying, taking in deep breaths. "Adam meet me at the hospital. It's going to be okay." A tear rolled down my cheek. "(deep breath) Okay see you there Max." he said before hanging up. I drove as fast as I could to the hospital, crying.

~~magical, magic time skip to hospital~~

I ran in to the hospital, tear running down my face. I asked what room Y/N was in and ran to it. I saw Adam standing there sobbing. Tears streaming down my face. I walked over to Adam and patted his back. He continued crying. Then some other people from the offices ran in. I suggested to the guys that we should all sit down. As we went to sit down, someone came out of the emergency room. We were all hoping for it to be Y/N or a doctor. It was a doctor. "I have some good news and some bad news. Which o-"" GOOD NEWS!!!!!!"me and Adam shouted. "Good news is she is not dead..." Me and Adam sighed in relief. "Bad news is she is in a coma...." I literally freaked out. What if she never wakes up? What if she dies in her sleep? What if she wakes up but someone kills her? Thoughts running through my head. Tears rolled down my cheeks. "You can go and visit her though." As soon as he said that I ran to the room she was in. She might never make it.