Chapter 10: Love birds

DONT PLAY SONG YET!

Your p.o.v:

He leaned forwards and clasped his lips onto mine and passionately kissed me. I started blushing like heck. My heart started melting. I kissed back and my tail started wagging. "Hey love birds, we're doing karaoke wanna come?" I turned around and saw Jess trying not to fangirl. "Fangirl Jessmeow no-ones stopping you and sure." She started fangirling and then Max said "Oh i'll stop her >:3" and grabbed her hand, walked to the pool and threw her in. I giggled then started laughing. Max came back and offered his hand to help me up. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. We walked back to the rest of the gang (btw your holding hands and your still blushing) then I remembered what happened and sighed, looking down at the floor. Max nudged me and said "It's okay, if they're mean to you I can always throw them into the pool." I giggled and began to cheer up. "Y/N your going first!" Said Adam smirking. My eyes started to go red again then went normal again. "Fine." I snapped snatching the mic from his hand. "What song?" Said Adam getting it ready on his laptop. "Faded." The music started.

START MUSIC

LYRICS:

You were the shadow to my light

Did you feel us?

Another start

You fade away...

Afraid our aim is out of sight

Wanna see us

Alive...

Where are you now?

Where are you now?

Where are you now?

Was it all in my fantasy?

Where are you now?

Were you only imaginary?

Where are you now?

Atlantis

Under the sea

Under the sea

Where are you now?

Another dream

The monsters running wild inside of me

IM FADED!

Im faded

So lost

Im faded

Im faded

So lost

These shallow waters never met what i needed

Im letting go

A deeper dive

Eternal silence of the sea

Im breathing

Alive!

Where are you now?

Under the bright but faded lights

You set my heart on fire

Where are you now?

Where are you now?

Where are you now?!

Atlantis

Under the sea, under the sea

Where are you now?

Another dream

The monsters running wild inside of me!

Im faded!

Im faded

So lost

Im faded

Im faded

So lost

Im faded......

END SONG

Everyone started clapping then I was pulled into the pool by the one, the only, MAD MAX! (woooooo) My dress changed

and my eyes went blood red. I dived under the water to see where Max and I saw him at the other side of the pool. I swam at about 50mph and caught him. My eyes went normal and Max looked at me smiled. I punched him in the face. "Catch me if you can DORK!" I said and swam slowly away from him. He came at me full speed so i didnt have time to run/swim. He pushed me down to the bottom and swam down following me. I swam back up to the top for air. As Max was swimming up to the top, I accidentally kicked him, knocking him out. I swam down, grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side of the pool. Adam pulled Max out and put him on a deck chair. He didn't wake up. I sighed and began walking away. I stopped turned back around and grabbed his Z necklace then started walking again. I put it on and went to the blossom tree. "Y/N YOU DIDNT KILL HIM! HES HERE AND FINE." Ross yelled. I didn't move. I leaned against the tree then saw someone coming over to me. "What do you want?!" I said not bothering to see who it was, I already knew. "Wanna stay at my place tonight?" He said. I nodded. "Sure Max." We sat down infront of the tree. (btw it's midnight) I rested my head on Max's shoulder and fell asleep.