Chapter 9 (idk what to call it)

Your p.o.v:

I walked out of my office to see the guys doing something on each of their computers. I wonder what they're doing..... I saw Max look at me for like 0.5 seconds then look back at his screen. Whats going on?

{~ Magically magical magic super dooper time skip to 8pm ~}

(still your p.o.v.)

"Hey Y/N!" I heard Max Jin yelling as I was getting in my car to go home. "The offices are having a party at 9 at (a cool waterpark place thing) and we'd really like you to come. So... whatcha say?" "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS- I mean.... sure." I squealed. "Ok i'll tell the guys. C'ya later!"

{~ Magically magical magic super dooper time skip to when your at your house getting ready ~}

(btw you speak to yourself)

"What to wear.. what to wear.... OH I KNOW!" I said and got out my favorite dress.

 OH I KNOW!" I said and got out my favorite dress

(change the color to suit your hair color)

"PERFECT! Now to do my hair." 

(change the colour to your hair color)

I got my my camera and started vlogging. "Hey guys, so its like 8:50pm and im going to a party with the people in the offices in like 10 mins so yeah, I might vlog a bit but not much anyways see you soon BUH-BYE!" I stopped recording and went to the place. (also forgot to mention you have wolf ears and a wolf tail)

{~ Magically magical magic super dooper time skip to 8:59 ~}

"WOAH THIS IS AMAZING!" I squealed. "I know, that's why I chose it." I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned around and saw Max walking towards me. "Welcome to your welcome to the offices party!" I gasped covering my mouth. "Wait... this is a party for... me?!" Max nodded. "Come on! Everyone's waiting by the pool!" We walked over to the pool and saw Ross and Shubble wubble doo daa/ Shelby (just had to do that) standing by the pool, Jess and Jin (I ship it) sitting in a tree (K-I-S-S-I-N-G! jk) chatting, Tim and Corey chatting, Adam and Barney coming down the water slide full speed and Alesa and Red chatting. (I DONT CARE IF I FORGOT PEOPLE! I DONT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- Please stand by) "Hey Y/N wanna go and push Ross into the pool for revenge?" Max asked. I nodded and smirked. We sneaked over to Ross and hid behind him. Max counted down on his fingers. 3 2 1 PUSH! We both pushed him in and burst out laughing. I fell over backwards laughing too much but was caught by Max. "WHAT THE HELL GUYS?!" Ross screamed. "It's called revenge DORK! *sassy click*" I walked away in the sassiest was ever. Max followed but less sassily. Suddenly, there was a massive splash making my dress SOAKING! My eyes went blood red and my ears went down. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" I snapped. I looked at the pool and saw Adam staring at me like OMG WTF?! SOZ! Nobody knew I was half demon so everyone just stared at me. My eyes went normal but had tears in them and my ears went down more. "This is so embarrassing..." I whispered. "Y/N follow me." Max whispered. I nodded and followed him to a blossom tree (FANGIRLING) and we sat underneath it. "That was the most embarrassing moment of my life..." I said in a (you know when your crying and you speak thats the voice) as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Hey, don't worry about it. I'm sure it was an accident." Max said wiping the tear away. (btw Mad Max is taller than you so it makes a really cute ship also you and Max are like so close like your arms are touching) I leaned back against the tree and looked up at Max. He looked down at me and grabbed my hand. "Max...?"