Chapter 12

(GUYS MOST OF U SAID U WANTED MYSTREET CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY SO IM ADDING THEM IN. No they won't make the story different or take over or anything I just ran out of ideas.)

Your POV:
I slowly woke up with a warm heat next to me. I open my eyes and see Max sleeping next to me. At first I freaked out, then I wondered why we were in the same bed, then I remembered that I was staying at his house for the night. It got warmer and warmer so I decided to snuggle up closer to him. I quickly look at the clock before digging my head into his chest and making our bodies so they were completely together with no gaps in between. The clock said it was 5am so I decided to try and get back to sleep. I felt an arm wrap around me. It made me jump so bad I almost screamed. I looked up at Max to see him grinning at me with his eyes open staring at me. "Good morning, beautiful." He said, making me blush a rose red. "H-hi..." I said trying, but failing, to hide that I was blushing. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. "Maxy..." I say. "Yes?" He said, his face getting closer to mine. "I love y-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I froze and then melted into it. I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer. I heard a door open but I thought it was probably Ross coming home from Ihop. I felt Max grab my waist and pull me even closer to him. "Hello love birds..." Said someone who's voice I didnt recognise. Max and I pulled apart and I turned around to see who it was. It turned out to be Ross with a voice changer app on. I got up and punched him in the face and threw him out of our room. Then I locked the door. "There we go!" I said then got back into bed and snuggled up to Max again, with my head buried in his chest. I then felt myself fall back to sleep.

{~ITS A SUPPPER DOOPER MAGICALLY MAGICAL MAGIC TIME SKIP TO 8:00 8D~}

I wake up again and sneak out of bed to get changed. OH CRAP I FORGOT TO PACK ANY CLOTHES! I sneak over to Max and lightly nudge him. "Whaaaat?" He says putting his head under his pillow. "Please may I borrow some clothes Maxy? I forgot to pack any." I say. "Sure take whatever you want." "Thanks Maxy 8D!" I squeal and hug him really tight. I then go to his wardrobe and pic out a shirt and some jeans. I pic out a frisk sort of t-shirt with a pic of Sans and Papyrus hugging and I pic out a pair of denim jeans. I go to the bathroom to get changed and do my hair.

{~10 MINUTES LATER~}

(hair style:)

(shoes:)

Still your POV:I come out of the bathroom and put my shoes on

Still your POV:
I come out of the bathroom and put my shoes on. I grab my glasses and put them on. (your glasses:)

"Max im heading to Ihop! I'll see you there!" I yell at Max from outside the front door

"Max im heading to Ihop! I'll see you there!" I yell at Max from outside the front door. "OK" Max yells back. "DONT GET INTO ANY MISCHEIF!" "I WONT!" I yell and head to Ihop.

{~On the way to Ihop~}

As I walked across the street I get dragged into an alleyway. I almost scream but a hand covers my mouth. I get pinned against a wall and I can't escape. "LET ME GO!" I scream, trying to escape the persons grip. I was about to yell again when I felt them kissing me. I start to feel myself kiss back but in my head I'm screaming and crying. I feel their hands grip my waist and my automatic reaction is to wrap my arms around their neck so that's what I do. We separate to breath and I see a man with snowy white hair and lime green eyes. Wait... I recognise him from high-school... Wait... TRAVIS?! We begin to kiss again and this time I feel him kiss harder so I do aswell. We pull away again. "Travis your a really good kisser..." I say not realising that I said it. "You too Y/N..." He says smirking at me. He begins kissing me again but even harder so I do aswell. Then I remembered what I was doing. I pull away and start running not knowing which way to go so I ran but it took me to a dead end. I started running back but bump into Travis on the way and fall over cutting my face and most of my body, also ripping the jeans.
(injuries:)

i begin crying and stand up

i begin crying and stand up. I run full speed out of the alleyway and I bashed into someone knocking them to the ground. "OMG IM SO SOR- MAX!!!" I hug him as tight as possible. "OMG Y/N WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" He says standing up and helping me up too. "Well... I was pulled into an alleyway by a friend I knew from high-school called Travis and he forced me to kiss him. So, i ran but I went the wrong way and came to a dead end so i ran the other way and bumped into Travis knocking us both over but I slipped more on my face and my arm and IM SO SORRY I RIPPED YOUR JEANS!" I cry even more. "It's ok.. Come on we will go to Ihop and we can clean you up and get breakfast." He says hugging me. I nod and we head to Ihop.

{~AFTER IHOP AND ARRIVING AT THE OFFICES AND IK MAX LEFT BUT IN THIS HE IS STILL THERE~}

"Maxy..." I say about to cry again. "Yes my dessert rose?" "Will that ever happen Again?" "I hope not..." Max says pulling me into a hug. I hug back and we head up to the offices, holding hands. I open the door and see Jess and Jin kissing! "OMG MAX LOOK THEYRE KISSING OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG MY OTP YAAAAS MAX YAY!" Max just laughs. We walk in and Adam, Alesa, Tim and Shelby run over to me and scream "OMG Y/N WHAT HAPPENED?!" perfectly In sync. "Well..(tells them everything)" "Wait... Travis? The one you used to date back in high-school?" Adam said frowning. I nod and Adam suddenly perks up. "Speaking of high-school, I have some people I want to show you... Follow me!" I follow him and.. Wait is that..