Chapter 11

Max's POV:

I felt something fall onto my shoulder. I looked down to see what it was and saw Y/N sleeping on it. I smiled and saw Adam coming up the hill. "Hey Glad Max what ya doi- awww so cute!" He said grinning. "She's adorable when shes sleeping." I said not taking my eyes off her. "Are you driving her to her house?" Adam said. "She's staying at my house tonight." I whispered. Her ear twitched tickling my nick. I laughed a bit. "JESS COME HER!!!" I heard Adam yell. Jess came running up the hill dragging Jin along. When she saw us she stopped and fangirled like mad. I got up, picked Y/N up bridal style and went to my car. She woke up while I was taking her to my car and started blushing.

Y/N's POV:

Where am I? Why am I moving? I thought and looked up to see Max carrying me bridal style to his car. I started blushing not noticing. "Good morning sleepy head." He said grinning. "What time is it?" I asked looking at the black (its actually dark blue but who cares) sky. Max looked at his phone. "00:08, wait make that 00:09." He said putting his phone back into his pocket and putting me in the passengers seat of the car.

{~MAGICALLLLLLLLLY MAGICALLLLL MAGICCCCCC SUUUUUUUUUUPER DOOOOOPER TIME SKIP TO MAX'S HOUSE ~} (xD)

The car stopped. "We're here!" Max said opening his door and getting out. He opened my door and helped me out. "Hey do you mind that I invited Adam and Alesa round for truth or dare at half past?" "I dont mind." I said and we walked inside Max's house. I looked at the time and it was 25 minutes past midnight. I heard a knock on the door. Wow they're early! I thought. Max went over to open the door and Adam came in and dived onto the sofa. "I'M ASKING FIRST!" My face was legit O.O . Alesa came and sat next to him and Max came and sat next to me on the floor. "Y/N TRUTH ARE DAAAAAARE!" Adam said in his club ice voice. "MAH MUMMA DIDNT RAISE THIS LITTLE BUTT FOR NOTHING SO DAAAAAAAARE!" I screamed. "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Max." My face went back to O.O and Max's was ¬.¬ . "Fine." I said and Max took me up to his room and put me in a closet and he came in after me locking the door. I went and sat in a corner but Max came and hovered over me. "H-Hi M-Mad Max..." I whispered. "You wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked in a whisper. I felt my cheeks heat up and I nodded. He leaned in and kissed me more passionately than before. He put his hand on the side of my face and I immediately began kissing back.

{~ Six minutes later (btw you were kissing for that time) ~}

We heard a knock on the door and we each moved our separate ways and Max opened the door. "Max there is a whole in this door, a massive one, so dont think that we saw/heard nothing." Adam said and I started blushing like heck. "ughh...." Max growled and punched Adam in the face. We walked back into the living room and continued playing Truth or dare until 3am when we finally got to bed. Me and Max shared his bed. (AND NO NOTHING EWW HAPPENED!)

✕by vbatesXPowered By vbates