Chapter 6: She's awake!

Max's P.O.V.

I ran in as fast as possible. I slammed open the door and stared. She wasn't moving. I got a chair and took it over to the bed. I sat down and sighed. Adam walked in and punched me in the face. "ADAM! DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I screamed lifting my fist up to his face. "THAT'S FOR ALMOST KILLING MY SISTER!" he cried and walked out. I looked back at Y/N and sighed once more. She's never going to make it.

Y/N P.O.V

Huh? What's going on? Everything is black. Last thing I remember was being hit by a car. "ADAM! DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard Max scream. Max? Where is he? I can't see or move! "THAT'S FOR ALMOST KILLING MY SISTER!" I heard Adam scream. Almost killing my sister? Am I dead? No because I wouldn't hear them if I was. Huh.....

Max's P.O.V

I saw her hand move suddenly. "Y/N?! Y/N?!?!?!" I cried. "Y/N! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?!" I cried. She moved then opened her eyes. "Y/N?!" I screamed and hugged her. I felt her hug back. "I thought you wouldn't make it!" I said. "Neither did I." she said. I felt her squeeze me tighter. As she pulled away she said "I forgive you.""Lets get going. I will drive you home. Adam had a temper tantrum." I said then we both started laughing. "Okay, let's get going." she said. After I dropped her off at her house I drove to mine and thought about what had happened that day.