not chapter its just random thing! (random song)

(next day in offices)

Your p.o.v.

"MAX DONT KILL MEH PLEZ!" I screamed cuz Max was chasing me around the office cuz i ate his hamburger. "Y/N GET BACK HERE! I SPEND 3 HOURS ON THAT BURGER!" I just froze and burst into laughter. "3 HOURS...ON A.... BURGER!" I said through the laughs. Max just came up behind me and tackled me to the floor. "MAX NUUUUU!" I kicked him in the shin and ran to Adam's office. "ADAM SAVE ME!!!!!" I screamed. He shook his head and continued vlogging. "ADAM!!!" I said while running away from Max AGAIN. " OKAY GUYS! I THINK YOU CAN CALM DOWN!" Said Jin. Trying to calm everyone down. Max was just giving me a death stare. "Hey guys, how about we play spin the bottle? (IM SO FREAKING EVIL HAHAHAHA)" Said Adam. Everybody screamed yes apart from me and Max. We just said 'ffffffiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeee' . We all sat in a circle and this was the order of the circle: Max, Adam, Barney, Ethan, Ross (U WILL DIE ROSS), Me, Jake, Tim, Corey (also forgot to say Jin is still in the offices at this point but u know that so yeah lol.) , Alesa and Jess (also in this Jason is no-one lol). Adam spun first and it landed on Alesa. What luck. I thought. He kissed her on the lips and everybody awwed apart from me and Jess who scream. I SHIP IT! and ran around the offices fangirling. Everybody stared at us so we sat down and looked kawaii. Next it was Max's turn to spin and it landed on.... me. "Right im just gonna go kill myself" I said. So I stood up, walked to my office and banged my head against the wall about 20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times. Then Max walked in and stopped me other wise i would have done it about 20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times. "Y/N we have too." He said. I sighed and nodded. "Come on." He said and grabbed my hand. You dont know how much I blushed. We walked back to the circle and Max kissed me on the lips. I blushed more than I was blushing before. We kissed for about 5 minutes, Jess running around the whole time like a mad person, Adam screaming at Max to stop and everyone else screaming "I SHIP IT!". Hard life. Soon after, I joined Jess and the others. Screaming the ship name and running around like a mad person. Then we all had a slumber party at the office! 2 people per office. Guess what? I got max (wait for it.....) I FANGIRLED SOOOOO MUCH until I ran into a wall and fainted. Well done me. When I woke up, I was in my office with Max (irl I am like the ultimate fangirl right now). Then we all went to sleep!

Random.... Anyways I had no ideas so I thought this up while writing it so ya! See ya later my little ducklings!

Zin xoxo