Chapter 7: Damn Ross and amazement

Y/N P.O.V:

*the next day so magical magic time skip*

I drove to the offices hoping to see Adam there. I walked inside muttering to myself. Is my brother going to kill Max?!?! He better not. I walked into Adams office. I saw him sitting in his chair. I dashed over to him and hugged him. "ADAM!!!!!" I screamed startling him. "Y/N I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T GOING TO-- Max......"" Huh?" I turned around and saw Max smiling with his arms folded. Either he forgot I was alive or he's joking. I'm pretty sure he forgot cuz when I turned around he literally freaked out. I ran over to him and hugged him. Well at least tried. Ross ran in front of me knocking me over. I was luckily caught by Adam who gave Ross the stare. He grabbed my hand and locked me in my office. I heard faint noise. "Help me please!!!!!" I cried. I heard thudding on the door. I started to get tears forming in my eyes. The door finally fell and I saw Max there. He dashed in and whispered to me we need to go. He picked me up bridal style and ran to his car. Once we got in a sudden question came into my head. "Max..." I asked. "Yes?""If you work in SkyMedia, does that mean you have a channel?" I questioned. "I do but I don't record on it." He said. "Oh. Would you mind telling me it anyway?""Yeah sure. Its Mithzan." He said. I was shocked. "Y-you w-were my f-first ever su-subscriber." I said stuttering. He nodded and took me home. Wow my first ever subscriber is my crush.