Chapter. 5

Audrey's POV

When I got home my dad was waiting for me. I rolled my eyes and started walking toward my bedroom.

"Uhm where do you think your going?!?" My dad called out as soon as my foot reached the 3rd stair. I scoffed. "My room. Where else would I be going?"

He laughed. "Stop being a smartass with me and get down here right now."

I sighed and headed back down stairs. "What the hell do you want?" He looked pissed. "Why'd you get Detention then skip it?" I grinned a quite large grin. "Cause I didn't want to deal with the detention teacher. He's annoying and maybe he should have been keeping a close eye on us."

He pointed a finger at me. "If you care about that phone and your music you best stop with the bullshit." I gave him an evil glare. "You won't take my phone. You'll have to fight me for it. Now excuse me I have stuff to do with my life rather than talking to you."

He sighed. "One more thing Audrey," I turned paused for a minute to listen to what he had to say. "Me and My wife and the kids will be gone somewhere for a couple of days for a job interview. The kids want to go to see their aunt. You'll be home alone. Don't screw up anything."

I mentally said 'YES!' I turned around to face him. "Okay, but can I at least invite a friend or to over to hang out so I won't be so bored? It's pretty fucking bad enough that I'm your daughter and you take your step-children out somewhere before you take me somewhere." He faked a smile. "Sure. Don't trash the house." I

Walking away I said "Whatever. I'm going to my room." I got to my room and turned on my speakers and started blaring Asking Alexandria. My dad is so stupid. By friends, I meant have a party. If only parents knew. Well I did have Rhett's number... I don't want a time of my life but he knows a lot of people. I texted him.

Audrey; Hey this is Audrey. I don't want the time of my life so don't even try. I am having a party at my place this weekened and I know you know a lot of people. fill them in on it.

Rhett; Well hello there Audrey. I knew you'd text me. You couldn't resist all this sexiness. I gotta put your phone number in my contacts real quick.

I sighed. He is so fucking annoying.

Audrey; I just texted you to get the word out about my party that's on Sat. Text some people and let them know. Even if you put my phone in your contact doesn't mean I'll reply when you text or call me. Your annoying.

Rhett; Okay I'll text some of my friends and put the word out there. I'll spam your phone until you do. How would you like that doll?

Ugh why does he always call me that?? It gets on my last nerves. I'm no where even close to a doll and I hate dolls. Why does he have to be so aggravating?

Audrey; Okay well tell me how many people are coming. I don't want to talk to you so why in the hell would I answer? Stop calling me doll!! I have a name, Dipshit!

Rhett; Because you can't control your erge to talk to me. I'm to much for you to handle.

I've never met someone in my life as annoying and stupid as he is.

Audrey; Whatever bye.

Rhett; Awe somebody is mad. Calm down babe if you want I'll be all yours.

I roll my eyes at his last text. His ego is too much.

Rhett; Is Ms. Feisty ignoring me now. Come on you know you want to talk to me.

Actually I didn't. He's the last person I wanted to have a conversation with.

Rhett; Audrey? Come on you love talking to me.