Prologue

Hinata Hyuga is a shy girl that only opens up to her best friend Tenten. Hinata never left the house, since she was home schooled, and her and Tenten became friends when she started dating Neji. She is the heiress of the Hyuga diamond mines and is protected from everyone.

Sasuke Uchiha is the heir of the Uchiha gold mines. He had many fangirls but he never payed them any attention. He was always so cold and only cared for his family.

One other thing... These two are getting married in two years. They are 16/17 and are betrothed to one another. They've become very friendly to each other when they found out that they were to be wed. She thought she could be happy with him, he's caring and sweet towards her.

Naruto Uzumaki is a seventeen year old orphan. His parents died when he was five years old and he went into foster homes. A man by the name of Kakashi Hatake was his social worker and cared very deeply for him. Kakashi is pressuring Naruto into finding a job and start saving up when he is too old enough to stay in the orphanage (18). But this knuckle head doesn't listen.

Sakura Haruno is also seventeen. She works at the local super market and is one of Sasuke's fangirls. Her mom and dad are always away due to them being traveling comedians. She wishes not be alone but her friend Ino is always there for her.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆

Ok just to clarify who is who.

Sayonara ~~~ Ramen

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW