1. Intro

Hinata's POV

My love, my life, is apparently... Sasuke Uchiha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Correction... Sasuke Uchiha is my friend that I'm going to marry. He's nice, and kind... Towards me and his family. I'm just a girl that has to marry a boy to... Form a legacy, as my father calls it.

My name is Hinata Hyuga. I am the heiress of the Hyuga Diamond Mines. Because of this is why I'm going to marry Sasuke since he is the heir of the Uchiha Gold Mines.

"Lady Hinata?" A familiar voice came in.

"Yes Ko?"

"I... Uh... Have some news."

I got up from my desk and walked towards him.

"What's the matter?"

"Well.... You see... I'm... Not going to be your butler anymore..."

He finally looked at me. I blinked my lavender eyes a few times before responding.

"B- but... Then... Who is-"

"We're starting to look for a replacement."

"B- but... Why? You're my friend..."

"Lady Hinata... I'm getting too old for this job. What if you get attacked? I'm too old to protect you. This is best for your safety."

He didn't say anything more, just left the room.

What if he's mean? What if he is rude? What is he's annoying?

I felt scared at that moment. Ko has been my butler since I can remember. To get a new one... That's... Unbelievable.

"Hinata!!!!"

I know that voice!

"Tenten!!!" I ran down the stairs to see my best friend.

She was standing my cousin Neji, her boyfriend. She gave him a kiss then ran up to meet me.

"Konbawnwa! When did you get back from your vacation?" Her presence lifting my mood.

"Me and my family got back yesterday. Neji took me on a date, so I thought I would come to see you!"

Tenten is my best friend in the whole world. She is really the only person from the 'outside' that I know. I'm never allowed out of the Hyuga compound without maximum security, due to my high ransom price if I was abducted.

"Well I've missed you. I dunno if I can talk long, The Uchiha's are supposed to be coming over."

Knock knock

"See."

I walked past Tenten, down the stairs, to open the door.

"Lady Hinata. We came to discuss some business with Lord Hiashi."
"O-- of c- course L- Lord Fugaku... He's i-in his study." I stuttered.

That's Sasuke's dad. Behind him was Mikoto, his wife, Itachi, his older son, and of course Sasuke.

"Sasuke, Why don't you and Lady Hinata go and talk?" Itachi said.

The three elder Uchiha made their way to my father's study.

We stood there in an awkward silence for a few moments before Tenten came in.

"Hiya Sasuke! How are ya?" She greeted.

"I'm fine. You?"

"Great! What about you Hinata?"