3. My New Butler

Naruto's POV

"No Sai. You'll still be able to see me, just not as much."

"Well Dickless... You're my only friend here." A teeny tiny blush, sprayed his pale face.

Ah Sai, my only friend. He's annoying but he was the only one that didn't judge my limp. But about a month ago he got a girlfriend, Ino. So that's two friends I have... Plus her friend Sakura. Sakura is really pretty, but she can't compare to the goddess I saw... I wonder who she is...

"Sai. You have a girlfriend and Sakura." I put a few more things in my duffle bag.

"But they're girls."

"Read one of those books-"

"But Naruto..."

"We'll still hang out. I'll call every Saturday at midnight."

Geez you're acting like I'm moving to another country.

"Fine..."

I pulled my shirt over my head and straighted out my hair.

".... You're only allowed to wear black...."

I had on a black t-shirt, black jeans and black sneakers.

I look like I'm going to a funeral.

Honk honk

"Sensei is here. Bye Sai. Thank you for being here for me." I grabbed my bags.

"Bye Dickless... Thank you. I'll miss you, try to at least be at Ichiraku's on Friday around 4p."

"I'll try."

We had a manly hug (you know what I mean!) Then I walked down to the car.

"You're not saying goodbye to Iruka? Or Yamato? Or Ebisu?"

"I did all of my goodbyes last night. I'll try and text you later. Bye."

"Sayonara Dickless!" He shouted, trying to show as much emotion add be could.

I threw my bags in the trunk of Kakashi's truck and sat in the passenger's seat.

"Dickless?" He smirked as we drove.

"Don't ask." I snapped.

Ok Uzumaki.... New life starting today. Ok...

The truck stopped in front of the pearl white gates of the Hyuga mansion. We got off and walked up to the door.

Ding Dong

"I'll get it!" I heard a beautiful voice.

"No I'll get it." Hiashi.

He opened the door and welcomed us in.

"Kim? Show Naruto to his room, Naruto come out as soon as you put your bags down." Hiashi said. "Kakashi..."

"Oh... Ok. Well. Sayonara Naruto, be good." He winked at me and I returned it.

Ok this is it. Alone......

The maid, Kim, showed me to my room.

"Ok. Um.. Naruto. This is your room, Lord Hiashi thinks that that uniform will fit you. But we'll see to that later." She smiled.

Hinata's POV

"So he's here?" I asked my father.

"Yes... You look nice."

"Oh... Thank you."

I dusted off my solid purple sundress. It had thin straps and tiny white flowers on it. My white sweater and white sandals held the look together.