37. Home

- 4 and half months later-

Naruto's POV

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes! I mean, ugh dammit!"

"You said yes!"

"Hinata.... Please understand this." I tightened my grip on her hands.

"Naruto, we're adults. If we go back to Konoha, they can't do anything about us. We're married and I'm pregnant." She responded. "Plus, we haven't told Mikoto so she hasn't told Ino or Sai... And what about Sakura?"

"What about her?" I looked at my wife.

"She's pregnant too, don't you think she wants to see her family, they probably think she's dead."

"Sakura never worried about them."

"I know..... Please! I wanna see all of them!" Hinata rested her head on my chest.

I chuckled at her and kissed Hinata's head.

"I just don't wanna risk anything with the baby." I mumbled.

She nodded and kissed my chin.

"Naruto?"

"Hm?"

"I'm hungry."

I chuckled and kissed her head again.

"What does my hime want for breakfast then, hm?"

Hinata turned in my arms and looked up at me with her pale eyes. She looked as if she was thinking about the question then back at me.

"Ramen." She stated plainly.

"Then so be it." I gave her a kiss on the lips and rubbed her pregnant belly before getting out of bed.

"Ari... gato.... Naruto."

I turned back to my wife who was crying as she sat up. I sat back down on the edge of the bed.

"Hey, it's just ramen. Don't get mushy on me."

"I-it's these hormones!" She cried. "I'll cry more if I don't eat!"

"Okay, okay, I'll get started."

"Sakura.... C-can you call her?" Hinata sniffled.

I nodded and quickly walked over to the Uchiha residence and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Itachi opened the door with wide eyes.

"Um... Hina--"

"Why? Why can't I see my feet?!" I heard Sakura cry.