27. Unexpected Pt. 1

Hinata's POV

Hinata's POV

Three.

Three days have past. We have 13 days until the wedding. Sasuke and I have done so many things to try and push it back, even if it's just a week.

But on the other hand... Me and Naruto are just perfect. It's nice. Sleeping in the same bed again... Among other things.

It's wrong in other people's eyes, but in ours? It's love. If someone found out about us, besides Sasuke and Sakura, we'd be dead.

Crap! That reminds me I need to tell Ino or she'll break Naruto.

"Stop that." I pulled away from Naruto's embrace.

"Why?" His long arms wrapped around my torso and pulled me back to him.

"B-because...."

I bit my lip as he kissed along the back of neck and shoulders.

"Can't think of a reason, can y--"

Knock knock

"Lady Hinata?!"

"That's why." I smirked.

I got up and pulled on my discarded t-shirt that was on the floor. Naruto sat on the chair and looked casual.

"Yes Neji?" I opened the door just a crack.

"Hiashi wants to discuss something with you."

"Oh ok... Um... I'll be out in a second."

I closed the door and went to the dresser. I looked in the mirror to make sure Naruto didn't leave any marks on me. I tied my hair up and slipped on my flip flops.

"Where ya going?" Naruto stood up.

"My dad wants to talk with me." I huffed. "Stay here and maybe we can go swimming later." I pecked his lips.

"Ok..." Naruto sighed as he plopped onto the bed.

I walked into the hallway and closed the door behind me. My legs carried me to my father's room.

"Yes Sir?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Oh Hinata, good. We need to discuss a few more details about the wedding."

"Do we really have to do this now?" I groaned and plopped onto the lounge chair.

"The snow is stopping in Konoha so we'll be headed home in about three days." He placed a folder in front of me.

"Really? That's great!" I smiled.

"Mhm. We'll have the wedding inside a banquet hall... I assume that your mystery guy is still on your mind?" I could hear him grind his teeth.

"Yes. In fact...."

Should I tell him?

"In fact...?" He urged me to continue.