31. Assistance From A Foe

Hinata's POV

Hinata's POV

Dress.

Shoes.

Veil.

Flowers.

Necklace.

Earrings.

Check.

Worst day of my life is ready to go, we only have to wake up tomorrow.

We have a plan (everyone who needs to know, does know) , an escape car everything ready for our own plan.... Just not a destination. I tried to think of a safe place but I've barely been out of Konoha, just to Okinawa recently.

I looked at Naruto across the room as he fiddled with some ribbon that would be tied around the tables.

A dreamy sigh escaped my lips as I watched the love of my life being an idiot.

"Lady Hinata are you even listening?!" Neji's booming voice echoed in my head.

"Not really..." I turned to look at my cousin.

"Hinata I know you don't want to do this and I know you don't love Sasuke the way you're supposed to, but unless your mystery man is gonna come in on a white horse..... Listen."

"Does it have to be a horse?" I joked.

"It'll be best." He smiled back. "I'll go see how the food is coming while you breath." Neji patted my back.

I sighed and stretched back in my chair then turned back to my blonde lover.

After a few minutes of just watching I got tired and walked up next to him.

"What'cha doing?" I asked.

"Untangling the ribbon Hanabi messed with." He sighed.

"Oh." My mouth formed an 'o' shape.

I stood next to him for awhile, quietly watching him untie the ribbon.

"Naruto?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Don't call me that." I huffed.

"We're in public hime." Naruto whispered quietly.

I blushed when he called me hime for no reason since he calls me that all the time but I did. Naruto finished his task and turned to me.

"What were you gonna say?" He asked.

"Oh..... Um.... I forgot." I put on an awkward smile.

"It's ok."

Naruto looked around a few times then down at me. I looked up at him and smiled.

He dipped his head down and our lips connected and his hands slithered around my waist. I bit his lip and he only smiled and pulled back.