Chapter II

I was in my room. Training like always. I never knew exactly why, but it keep me busy so. I heard a knock on my door. I quickly jumped on bed and wiped the sweat away.
"Evelyn it's time for bed." Susie, the owner, said.
I nodded and shut off the light. I waited a good hour everyone to fall asleep. At night I wander the dangerous streets.
I was walking  like normal in my ripped up jacket that has some, okay a lot of blood on it. A man bumped into me.
"Watch where going freak!" I yelled.
I made hand into a fist ready for a fight. Then man kept waking. I turned and saw Dean Ambrose. Oh my god I just insulted my hero oh god.

I walked back think of what I just done. I felt horrible. I fell asleep dreaming of what just happened.
I woke up in the morning. I faked sleeping for that I could skip breakfast. Instead of eating I like to train. Then pig out at lunch. Susie opened the door and I flew to my beat up bed.
"Someone wants to see you." Susie said.
I got up and put my hair in a ponytail to cover up the snots. I've never brushed my hair once. Because I don't have one.
Susie lead me to a room and I sat down. I saw a man talking to Janet, the woman who welcomes guest.
He turned around.
"You!" He yelled pointing at me.
I didn't take me long to realize that it was the one and only Dean Ambrose.
"You were the one who's-" I begged at him to shut up. He went silent and sat down.
"Evelyn, this is Jonathan Good." Susie said.
"Hey, I'm Evelyn Heart." I smiled.
Dean leaned in and stared at me. I stared back in a threating way, leaning in.
He laughed and backed away. I did too. "I like you kid already,"
"Thanks," I muttered,
"Do you think you can take me down?" Dean asked.
I looked at him. He's 6'4 and Im 4'11. He weighs 265 pounds, I weigh 90. My choice was so obvious.
"Yeah." I challenged,
"Then get up pipsqueak." He dared me.
I stood up and stood 3 feet away from him. We went at it. I tacked him and he threw me off.he put me in a headlock and I elbowed him. I slide him down into a pinning position. He easily stood up and backed away. Dean put his hand out. I stared at it. I realized that he was done fighting me. He was showing respect. The only people who I've seen Dean Ambrose show respect to is Roman and Seth. I took it and shook it. We sat back down.
"You are dismissed miss Heart." Susie said.
I walked away into my room. I stood there silent. Then screamed into a pillow. I sat down and rubbed the wounds that Dean gave me. I grabbed the repair tape that I had hidden under my bed and went to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face and cleaned the tear in my arm. I had barely any tape left so I had to take what I had and place it on my arm. I kept it on there and made sure I hide the tape with my hand. I walked back into my room and waited.
"Evelyn please pack your bags." Susie said.
I looked around the room.
"Ready" I said.
We walked out. At the adoption table I saw Dean Ambrose.
"Ready" he asked.
I looked back at my arm to made sure no one could see the tape.
I nodded.
I just got adopted by Dean Ambrose.
He lead me to his car and opened the door. I smirked and took a seat.
"You put up a fight kid." He said.
"Yeah, so." I replied.
"Your fricken 11! You challenged me to a fight and took me down. Like yeah I was going easy but dang! You're good." Dean said.
"Thanks" I muttered.
"You nervous?" Dean asked me.
"Of course not? Why would you think that?" I asked.
"Because the way your holding arm." He replied. "Are you okay?"
I look at my arm and sighed. I released my hand from my arm and showed him the cut that he gave me. Gushing out blood.
"Ooh-" he said. "I got your back."
He pulled over and reached in the back. He grabbed a bottle of water, a new tool of tape, and a tissue. He gave it to me.
"Clean it up."
I did as told.
"Thanks." I said
"Did I do that?" Dean asked.
"Yeah. No big deal." I replied.
We both went silent.
"Sorry about last night." I said. "I would have shown a little bit of respect."
"It's okay girl, but i like how you don't let your guard down." Dean said.
"Well what do you think? I live in Cincinnati genius." I replied
"You even had the guts to shut me up. What was that about anyway?" He asked
"I'm not supposed to go out of the orphanage. Along with watching any tv. But I have my ways." I explained. "Where are we going anyways?"
"Well first, to the store to get you stacked with stuff. Then to eat. Because you obviously only eat lunch. Then, well you'll see." Dean laughed. "So how long have you been in that horrid place?"
"11 years."
"That's a long time." Dean replied.
Then it got quiet again.
"What should I call you?" I asked
"Well anything. But to me- you're now my sister." That made me smile. So yeah. This is the start to a new life.