Chapter 23

He stopped breathing almost.
"Dean..." I repeated
"Yeah." He said in a near whisper
"Who?" Seth slide down and knelt down next to him
"Vince, mark, other wrestlers, my family..." He drifted off. He hasn't looked up once yet
"Okay okay. Let me get this straight." Seth said "you are Dean Ambrose. I know as the guy who doesn't let anything get to him and does whatever the heck he wants. I know Dean Ambrose as the guy who won't let anything stop him even if our lives were on the line. Why now?"
He shrugged "it's different this time I guess. I was so used to getting all the attention in CZW and most in FCW and a lot in NXT, I'm not used to being a bad guy. Like we all know that in a month we are going bad again and in the next year or so. I'm don't want people to see me as a bad guy. I guess that kinda impacts me more."
"Well guess what. We will handle this like men..." Seth said "INJUSTICE!"
I bursted out laughing.
"I'm- I'ma HA... Im sorry! I know that this this HA... Isn't the right time but I just can't... Okay okay... I'm done." I wiped away a tear away.
"Evelyn, sometimes i just want to throw you in a dumpster ya know that?" Dean asked.
"Already figured that out when ya did." I said.
"DEAN YOU DID WHAT?!" Roman yelled.
"I never did!" Dean protested.
"Ya sure that sounds like you!" Seth agreed.
"I didn't! Why in the world do you think I would do that after all she's been through huh?" He asked.
"Because you're from Cincinnati! And that's what people do there!" Seth yelled.
"I don't live there anymore I live in Nevada with Renee and you know that!" Dean shouted.