Chapter 32

Where's Adrian? He would be at the game room playing ping pong.
I rushed to find a map. There is no map.
"Hey a Uce." I said "Where's Adrian?"
"Audra who now?" He asked
"You're not helping." I said "Where's the gameroom?"
"Down the hallway, you'll hear people screaming,"
"Thanks Uce," I said running off.

I barged into the game room and looked around.
Xavier, Tyler, Sasha... Adrian
"Come with me," I said grabbing his wrist out of breath.
"No, I'm watching this!" He complained
"I'm more important right now," I explained taking him into the hallway.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked confidently.
He stroked his hand through his hair. "Evelyn, I'm flattered. I never told you yet but- I have a girlfriend."
Everything slowed down. My heart, the earth, my vision of the world...
"Yeah of course you do," i sighed "I am 2 years older than you anyways,"
"Yeah... sorry... bye..." he said walking away

So yeah. Never thought that would happen. I should have known better. Girlfriend. Of course he would. It's that dang accent I tell ya. I might need help getting the knife out of my heart.

I walked back and sat down next to Dean.
"Got yourself a boyfriend?" He asked
"Nope," I smiled tapping my foot
He turned around and mouthed 'Yes'
"Who turned you down?" He asked "Who ever it is I can beat them up,"
"I ask of you not to," I requested "I shall do that myself."
"Why you go all 3 Musketeers on me?" He asked
"Something I do when I plotting," I explained "It was Adrian by the too. Not even really his fault. He has a girlfriend."
"Hahaha ha!" Seth laughed "You lost sucker!"
I turned around to see who Seth had got.
"Huh?" I asked "Sasha Banks from NXT?"
"Yeah." He answered. "I was sad when I found out she was coming and we were leaving."
"I give it a day." Dean mumbled
I laughed in agreement
"What?" Seth asked
"Nothing." We both relaxed
"Hey Evelyn," Roman interrupted "Sorry you didn't get any training in today."
"It's fine." I said "I can find something around here." I looked at Sasha "But seriously? Him?"
She laughed. Once everyone was looking away she showed me a few hundred dollars.
That's so Seth!
"I'm gonna walk around and find something." I told them walking away

I kept walking backstage. I hate it back there. Everyone always looks at me weird and I get uncomfortable. Haven't they heard of good wrestlers? It doesn't have to be only guys! I finally found a quite dark and no one around hallway. There were a few boxes stacked and started rattling them around.
They seem sturdy...
I spit on my hand and rubbed it on my boots. I bent down and jumped up. I did it again and again until I felt like I was gonna throw up. I sat down and was on the floor straight away again! Someone tapped me on my shoulder and me reaction was to throw my elbow back and put them in Across Body Stretch. Used by both Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns in FCW. Aka Dean Ambrose and Leakee. It was organically Romans move but dean used it against him to try to pick a win in a triple threat for number one coming tender between Roman, Dean, and Seth. Dean nearly picked up the win but that didn't turn up well with Seth winning.
Anyways he tapped out within not even a second. I stood up.
"See the new girl has some fight in her." I looked to see who it was. They were holding their leg and massaging it
"Tyler Breezes kid."