Chapter 17

*IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT END- PLEASE READ

He came out with a wobbly Evelyn. Poor kid was so tired. Probably now stressed.
"Take her out to eat." I demanded,
"I was." Seth said. "I know how to take care of her."
"Later,"

Seths POV

Me and Evelyn decided to go to Perkins to eat. We sat down and didn't really order much. We were both confused,
"Something's wrong with Dean and Roman knows  exactly what it is." Evelyn said.
"Obviously, maybe today we can try to talk it over. He has to crack soon. And he can't let Dean sleep. Surprisingly Dean hates too much sleep and Roman knows that from past experiences." I explained.
"I trust Roman. If he really can't tell us then leave him be. He knows what's best for all of us and if that's the situation, then let it be." She did have a point.
"I still want to know." I said.
"I do too, don't get me wrong here, I just want to leave it." Evelyn said.

Romans POV

Dean started to wake up,
"Ugh..." He complained.
"Sit up." I said helping him.
When he sat up I saw a pool of blood.
"Crap." I said grabbing a few things.
I lifted up deans shirt and cleaned the blood from his side. I gave him town that I had on my shoulder.
"We're taking you to the WWE doctors," I said picking him up.
"Just take me to the hospital. I should have a long time ago." Dean reminded me of the night that it happened.
"Dean, then Vince will take you off the roster for a while. Then Seth and Evelyn will freak."  I explained.
"So I had you staple me just to get stitched."
"No. Just relax and don't let anybody know the truth." I said.
"Hurry up lets get this over with." Dean sighed

Evelyn's POV

me and Seth entered the building.
"So have you thought of a way to enter the ring?" He asked.
"I want to climb the ropes to the top and backflip off." I explained.
"From coming to the guy who can actually do one, it's hard. The balance not getting distracted. How about we try on the ring that has a trampoline for that you don't hurt yourself."
We walked over to the ring and I climbed to the top rope. I completely failed at it.
"Wow this sad." Adrian said entering the building.
"Oh please like you can do better." I said.
He looked at me.
"Okay you're way better." I admitted.
"Seth, what have you been teaching her?" He asked.
"I don't know anymore Adrian. Obviously she doesn't listen." Seth joked.
"Maybe we should teach her mc Foley style." Neville suggested.
"What's that?" I asked.
"You know how Foleys famous for the stunts that he does, we punish you like that every time you make a mistake." Seth explained.
"Seth I thought you loved me!" I complained.
"What am I? Chopped liver?" Neville asked,
"And I thought you were my friend."
Seth laughed Evilly.
"Seth,"  I said
"That wasn't me," set said
Suddenly, the lights went out and I was pushed to the ground. I could feel that I was getting attacked but I couldn't see so I couldn't fight back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Sorry I hasn't updating In a while. I know that this will sound really wrong/selfish but I cannot update on Mondays, Wednesday's, Thursday's, and sometimes on the weekends. I know how bad it sounds because that's when wwe takes place, but I have practice those days and tournaments on the weekends. Rn I just got done with a game and I have to play again in 10 minutes! Thanks for understanding. Should I get you guys get more and ask questions at the end that you guys answer and the best answer gets there idea wrote and you get a shout out?